chapter 9

its been one week  simula ng ma-cancelled ang event , i thought na mapopostponed lang yung second part pero as in yung MR&MS CAMPUS was really cancelled, i dont know why. Its not that i really like it im just wondering. Its been one week then, at almost one week ko na rin na hindi ko nakikita si Jared one week na hindi sya nagpaparamdam dapat matuwa ako o hindi? Tss ganun din, wala nga sya dito , nandito naman si Kurt parehong pareho sila ng ugali pagkaiba nga lang medyo malambing si Kurt, ewan ko kung kalambingan ba yun o in born na yung kalandian ni Kurt. 

I dont know what's gotten to me but i kinda missed the presence of Jared. It seems without him, i feel incomplete. Hinahanap hanap ko yung kayabangan nya.Hinahanap ko yung pang aasar nya. Yung pangtitrip nya sakin? Yung simpleng tsansing nya. Im missing him in fact, and i really hate this feeling. i dont want this. I dont want this something in me grow deeper. 

* sigh *  

" what's wrong with you?" Kurt. These past few days, Ive been stuck with Kurt, yes, i accept him as my friend but i dont like the idea of myself getting close with him, everything about him pisses me off, but sometimes, just seeing him, i forgets all my burden, problems stressed, sort of that etc. Just like me, Kurt is also marketing student, no wonder we have the same subject and schedule. Despite of being jerk and asshole, Kurt is a funny guy, mabilis nyang nakuha yung loob nila Lizzie and Selene, especially Chloe, who is not so friendly toward boys. So, medyo komportable na sila kay Kurt that we mostly hang out together. 

" wala " i replied. I cant tell him that i bothered by  Jared's missing in action. I just cant. I somehow noticed that Jared name is taboo to him. 

" okay if you say so " and he close his eyes and sleep on my lap. By the way, we're on botanical garden together with Lizzie and Selene. Minsan talaga may pagka feeling close si Kurt o sadyang malandi lang sya. How can he sleep in my lap, without second thought? That there's a possibility that someone will see it, amd make a story about it? Aishh ! 

KURT POV 

 Since the day i came here especially in SJU, all my plans backfire on me. Its not that i cant touch Jared anymore its that i have no interest or will to punish him. I dont know why, but my interest is divert to Cherryl. That i want to be with her all the time, to the point that most of my schedule is just like to hers, yes, i intentionally copy my schedulde to her. I want to tail her. She's different. She's unique. She's something that make me draw to her. Someone that i want to know better and be the closiest guy to her. And everytime im with her, all my problems, my burden fades away. Just seeing her annoyed face simply because of me, or even her smiling face i cant stop but to smile and be happy. I cant tell that i like her, because its absurd. We just knew each other not more than a month, its impossible!   

Its been a week, until now, i heard nothing about Joceelyn and Jared. I dont know if they're together again or if Joceelyn succeed her mission. i dont know and i dont really care. 

i heard Cherryl sighed. I know somethings bothering her. 

" what's wrong with you?" i asked. 

" wala" i know she's lying. i want to know what's bothering her, but i dont have the right in the first place to ask.