chapter 47

The kiss didn't last longer. After the kiss, Kurt was just looking at me, as if he didn't do anything wrong, I glare at him, still smile plaster on his rosy lips. I took a glance on his back, just to see the death glare coming from Joceelyn bitch.

Kung nakakamatay lang ang titig, panigurado pinaglalamayan nako. After a second, they leave. Nang makaalis na sila, saka ko lang  binigyan pansin si Kurt sa tabi ko na hanggang ngayon kung makangiti ay akala mo walang ginawang kasalanan.

" what the fvck Kurt?! Why did you fvcking kiss me out of nowhere?!" I yelled at him. Takte talaga tong lalaki na to eh. Kapag ako na naman pinag initan ng bitch na yun, humanda sakin tong lintik na to.

" what's wrong with that? Ever heard friendly kiss?" He grinned. I just stare at him and seriously? Gusto nya ba ako paginitan nung bitch na patay na patay sa kanya?!

" seriously Kurt?! Friendly kiss?! Hindi mo ba nakita sila Joceelyn?! Gusto mo bang pag initan nya ako ulit?! Did you see how Joceelyn looked at me?!" I yelled at him. Hindi ko alam kung anong problem a nitong gago na to. Nung una, he's so persistent to protect me tapos ngayon, ipapahamak nya lang ako?!

It's not that I'm afraid of that bitch, for now I don't have the guts to face her. I want to fix the broken pieces of my heart before I face her, so that wala na syang maipapanglalaban sakin.

" I do remember, you want to get revenge of what they did to you. This is it. I'm helping you. I know you are aware that  Joceelyn fancy me. This is your advantage baby. Use me. Make her mad, make her jealous, make her envy of you." He smiled at me. I'm aware of that, pero that's the problem, the more I become closer to him, the more she hates me and the more she hates me the more the possibility that she may hit me.

" I know what you are thinking. She might hit you right? Heh, she won't, will never lay a finger on you. I will break her heart by being proud that you are my one and only girl. And she? She's nothing but a trash to me. This is the greatest revenge you can give to them. I am helping you. I will never forgive them of what they did to you. " and he hug me tight. I know he was sincere. And somehow, I feel pity for Joceelyn, I know what is the feeling if someone you love the most feel you like a trash.

I know I shouldn't feel pity for her, she deserve it but, I just arrgh!, I don't know pero naawa ako sa kanya if Kurt will break her heart. Kurt pull from the hug, and he look directly into my eyes, as if he was trying to read me. And moment later, he shook his head.

" don't baby. Please don't feel pity for that bitch. Wag kang maawa sa kanya. She doesn't deserve it. Please keep this in mind, Joceelyn is the one who asked Jared to break you, humiliate you and Jared is such a dumbass to obey her. Kaya wag lang maaawa sa kanila especially Joceelyn." he wipe the tears fell on my cheeks and hug me again. I feel bad for Joceelyn for everything Kurt wants to do for her. I feel bad for her but I still want my revenge. My game is not yet over.

I hug him in return and,

" thank you Kurt, for everything. Please don't leave me" I said.

" I won't." And he hug me again, tighter, longer this time.

*********

" I can't believe it!! Arggh!! Fuck that bitch!! How could she?! How could she?!! Fvckkk!! " nagiinit ang ulo ko bwisit!! Ang kapal pa talaga ng mukha nya na sa harap ko , sa harap ko pa talaga sila naghahalikan ! Humanda sakin yang babae na yan fcvk! Hindi sya madala dala! Ha! Kung inaakala nya the game between us is over , nagkakamali sya ! Nagsisimula palang ako! Pero dahil sa ginawa nya, sa paghalik nya sa Kurt ko, paluluhain ko sya ng dugo!!! Arggghhh!! Dapat talaga bigyan na ng leksyon ang babaeng gun, hindi marunong madala Fvckk!

" ano ba Jo, calm down.  Ano bang pinagpuputok ng butse mo? Yung paghahalikan nila Kurt? So what if they'd kissed? Last time I checked, they were couple so siguro nama they have all the right to do that. Bakit ba masyado lang apektado?" Calm down? How could I fvcking calm down, tapos ngayon malalaman ko na lang na sila na pala! Fvck! Dapat kase hindi ko inatupag yung paghihigante ko sa lintik na Jared na yan! Fvck! I should make my self busy to make Kurt fall in love with me, pero fvck! Anong nangyare? Instead of falling in love with me, dun sa pesteng babaeng yun nainlove si Kurt!

Ano bang meron ang babaeng yun at bilis nya napahulog sa kanya si Kurt? Ako nga, it takes 5 years pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin akong puwang sa puso nya. What? Should I make myself weak just like her? No fvcking way! Sisiguraduhin kong mapapasa akin si Kurt, hooked or by crook. And for the second time around, I will break you Cherryl Ravino, and this time, sisiguraduhin kong di kana makakabangon!

" ano na Jo? Natahimik ka? Ano ba talaga ang problema mo? Nagkaganyan ka lang naman nung nakita mong naghalikan sila Kurt. Don't tell me, you like Kurt?" Agad napalingon ako kay Jared. I don't know if it just me or talagang may bakas ng selos at inggit sa mga mata ni Jared. Ha! Don't tell me, may feelings pa din tong taong to sa babae na yun?

Seriously, anong meron ang babaeng yun? Ughhh,! She's fvking weak! She's nothing compare to me! Ano ipapagyabang nya ang pagiging Ravino nya? Na she's a queen? What the hell!

" pwede ba Jared, wag kang makulit! Wala ako sa mood! " I rolled my eyes on him. Sa totoo lang, hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko kay Jared. I still want my revenge on him, but I just don't know how to make him suffer of what he did to me. I thought breaking Cherry's heart would be enough, pero hindi. My plan is, make him fall in love with me again deeper. And when he do, I can leave him like a hot potato.

But I just can't! Hindi ko magawa gawa yung plano ko, kung nadidistract ako kina Kurt! Fcvk!! Pero I just cant Jared go! I'm not yet satisfied! I'm not yet done! At sisiguraduhin kong isusunod kita Cherryl Phoebe Ravino. I will make you suffer for stealing Kurt away from me! Kurt is mine. Only mine!

" fvck off Jared! Wag na wag mo akong pakialamanan!" With that I leave our suite room to unwind. Kelangan kong magrelax. Kailangan matapos nako kay Jared, as soon as possible, I have a bitch to deal with. 

im going to make sure, Cherryl will cry and Kurt will be mine !