chapter 44

CHERRYL POV 

Its been 2 weeks since im living with Kurt and its kinda annoying kase para kaming mag asawa ni Kurt. Panu ba naman kung tratuhin ako ni Kurt para nya akong girlfriend! Kulang na lang paliguan at subuan nya ako ! For goodness sake , broken hearted lang ako hindi balyado ! kaya ayun nilayasan ko  nakakabadtrip ee ! 

I was roaming around the campus, looking for Fany pero iba ang nakita ko. 

" Joceelyn" i whisper. I compose myself and act tough. No one gonna mess with me not today not anymore, especially not this slut. 

She smirk as she saw me and she walk toward me, tsk bitch talaga, di na lang talaga sya umiwas sakin. Ughh, why this bitch always looking for trouble? 

" Oh well well, fancy meeting you here Cherryl Ravino, ms acting tough bitch" she crossed her arms and raise her eyebrow on me. And since malakas ang boses nya ohh scratch that , since she intentionally na lakasan ang boses nya to attract students, ughh attention seeker bitch. 

" oh well well fancy meeting you here as well, slutty bitch, gold digger, and ms relationship wrecker and gonna be a home wrecker." i mimicked her slutty voice. Nagtawanan ang mga estudyanteng nanunuod samin of what title i have given to her. There's nothing wrong with. Im just stating what she really is. 

" how dare you! im not a fvcking gold digger, nor relationship wrecker especially home wrecker you bitch ! hah! Giving me a title without evidence proof na ganun nga ako ! Palibhasa bitter ka lang ! Me? Gold digger? FYI baka mas mayaman pa nga ako sayo bitch ! " she rolled her eyen on me again and this time i smirk at her. mayaman tss! Mayaman my ass . 

" mayaman my ass ! For your information baka kase di mo alam, im Cherryl Phoebe Ravino the only heiress of ravino empire , and well known princess worldwide ! Kung mayaman ka pano pako? Ni hindi ka nga kilala sa business world. Sandoval? Hmm never heard of it . You are a fvcking slave in my eyes. i can buy you, your house and everthing you have i can buy all of them so shut the fvck Joceelyn kung wala kang alam ! " i hissed. ang yabang nya akala nya kung sino sya ! hah! she messed with the wrong girl damn her !. 

" how dare you , you litte shit ! " she scream and going to slap me but i held her hands that makes her stop !. 

" yes ! How dare me ! Ang kapal talaga ng mukha mo eh noh ! hindi ka masindak sindak! Hindi ka marunong madala o matakot man lang! Im telling you this bitch, with me around, kahit bugbugin kita sa harap ng mdaming tao, no one's gonna help you . You have nothing to do but shut the fvck up and le me do my things because IM A QUEEN, IM THE QUEEN HERE, AND YOU YOU ARE JUST MY MERE SLAVE! And supposedly a slve must respected her queen kung ayaw mong mawala sa landas ko! " i let go of her hand and slap herfor return . She deserve it ! Wala sya ni katiting nakarapatan para sindakin ako! I turned my back against her but bago pa man ako makaalis, she pulled me again and slap me.