·Pref - He hurt you *Louis*

Louis has been very angry lately, you thought it was just stess. Louis would try to start fights with you, they would last a few hours. He never hit you though. He would always verbally assult you. His words would always hurt you, but you knew that they were only out of anger.

"Damn it, you are so unbearable sometimes!" Louis yelled at you.

"I'm not the one starting fights for no reason, Louis!" You yelled back.

"Sometimes I wish I would have never met you (Y/N)! I wish I would have just kept walking past you when I first saw you! Then, maybe, I wouldn't be in this shit relationship!" Louis bellowed throwing his hands in the air.

A lump formed in your throat, tears sprung to your eyes, and your heart shattered. Suddenly the last three years flashed through your mind, the laughs, jokes, hugs, kisses, late night cuddling, dates, lazy days, everything just came crashing back. You swallowed and let out a shaky breath, turning to walk into your bedroom, Louis coming after you. You closed the door in his face and locked it.

"Go a-away Louis." You hiccuped after hearing Louis' muffled pleas for you to open the door and knocks to the wodden door for a few minutes.

You heard Louis let out a deep sigh. "Fine (Y/N), but please, when you feel ready to talk, I want to talk. I meant none of that."

Louis hurt you. Badly. You needed a while to think about it all.