Personal for LaReyna *dirty*

LaReyna's POV

I stood backstage and watched the boys perform. Liam was one of my best friends and knew I had a crush on Zayn so Liam would always have me hang out with him and the rest of the boys so I could, "get closer to Zayn". I didn't mind though. After the show I went with the boys into their dressing room. Niall left to go mess with fans with Louis and Harry went to get something to eat. Just me, Liam, and Zayn left. Liam looked at me and smirked before getting up and walking out without a word. Zayn looked at me then shifted his body on the couch to face me and I repeated the action.

"So, LeReyna. Liam tells me some things about you." Zayn smirks and cocks an eyebrow at me.

"Oh really? Like what?"

Zayn started to move closer to me and my body froze. His lips were right on my ear.

"Like, that you fancy me." I could feel every letter formed on Zayn's lips against my ear.

I couldn't speak. Zayn's hand rested on my upper thigh and he began to rub. I was beyond turned on at this point, to say the least.

"Well, do you?" Zayn asked as he began to kiss my neck.

"I-" I was cut off when I felt someone grab ahold of my breasts and give them a slight squeeze and a second pair of lips on my neck

"Answer him, love." I hear Liam's deep voice mumble against my neck.

"Yes." I moaned out.

Zayn's hand moved up my thigh and began to unbutton my jeans. Liam disconnected his lips from my neck to pull my shirt off. Liam reconnected his lips to my neck, Zayn lifted my hips so he could pull my pants down my legs as he began to rub me through my underwear. I felt my bra be removed from my body and Liam's mouth attach to my left breast as his hand continued to kneed my right.

Zayn pulled my underwear down and inserted a finger into me, I arched my back at the action and Liam slowly pushed me down onto the couch so I was laying down. Zayn began to kiss my clit before he inserted his tongue along with another finger. I heard the sound of a zipper and opened my eyes to see Liam taking his pants off. His shirt and Zayn's shirt were removed from their bodies but I don't remember when that happened. I closed my eyes again, due to the pleasure I was getting from Zayn.

"Open your mouth LeReyna." I did as Liam told and soon felt him slide his member into my mouth.

Liam's POV

I slid my member into LeReyna's mouth and she began to suck. He hands moved over to me and he cupped my balls while her other hand grabbed my length and pumped the part she cluldn't fit in her mouth. I closed my eyes and rolled my shoulders from the pleasure. A grunt like noise came from my mouth as LeReyna's muffled moans vibrated against my length. My climax was coming soon but I had to hold it. Zayn was sliding a condom on when I looked over at him.

LeReyna was one of my best friends, She moved to my home town the year before I auditioned. We became best friends, it was never anything more than that though. I knew since she met Zayn that they fancied each other. So, Zayn and I planed this.

Zayn's POV

I pushed into LeReyna and dipped my head down to kiss her neck. I always fancied her since Liam introduced us, she was beautiful. Everything about her I liked and if this didn't prove to her that I liked her, then I don't know what would. I moaned out her name and that caused her to arch her back as she continued to suck off Liam.

I wasn't going to last long and I could tell by the look on Liam's face he wasn't going to either. I knew when I entered LeReyna that she was already almost there. I pushed into LeReyna a few more times before I felt her walls tighten around me and her body shake a bit. That sent both Liam and I over the edge.

LeReyna's POV

I released around Zayn and that must have sent him over the edge, the loud muffled moan that came from my mouth as I climaxed must have caused Liam to hit his orgasm. I felt Liam's seed hit the back of my throat and I swallowed it all before he pulled out. Liam and Zayn both sat down on the couch and began to put their clothes on. I pulled mine from the floor and began to put them back on.

"Wow." I breathed out as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Yeah" Liam and Zayn breathed in unison.

"I'm going to leave you two alone. LeReyna, call me later." Liam winked as he walked out.

I looked over at Zayn who was looking ahead, lost in thought.

"I have to ask you something." Zayn said not looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked, a little scared of what he'll say.

"Will you go out with me?"

"Yes." I smiled as Zayn leaned over to hug and kiss me.

-------------------------------

Here you go LeReyna! I hope you like it! xx

If you want a personal just inbox me or comment!

Don't forget to vote and comment!(: