·Pref - He hurt you *Zayn* Part 2

I had this posted before, but it got deleted.

**

I called my friend in tears to ask her if I could stay there for the night. When I got to her flat I told her everything, I had to stop a few times to cry because I couldn't take it. I kept getting phone calls and texts from Zayn and a few from the boys, all asking where I was. I listened to all thirty of the voicemails from Zayn, all were just about the same.

"Baby, where are you?"

"Let me explain, please."

"Come home so we can talk."

"Are you safe? Please answer my calls and texts. I need to know you're okay, I love you."

And so on. The texts were the same as the voicemails, the boy's texts were all asking me where I was and what happened to cause me to leave. Zayn must not have told them what happened. I was laying on my friend's couch crying, my phone began to ring again and when I saw that it was Liam calling me I answered.

"Hello." I hiccupped.

"(Y/N)? Where are you? What happened?"

"I c-came home from work e-early and I heard moaning coming from our bedroom, a-an-and when I went in there I s-saw Zayn in bed with another girl." I began to cry again and (Y/F/N) came out and sat next to me, rubbing my back to calm me down.

"He was what?" Liam almost yelled in disbelief. "Are you done with him? I swear to God, when I see him-"

"Liam, Liam, calm down. I'm done, I can't forgive him for cheating on me. I'm going over there tomorrow to get my things. (Y/F/N) is helping me look at flats online."

"Okay, be safe tomorrow. I know Zayn would never physically hurt you, but still. Call me if you need anything. Bye, (Y/N)." Liam sighed. I said goodbye to him before hanging up.

**

When I woke up the next morning I borrowed something to wear from (Y/F/N) before driving to the flat. I used my key to get in, the place looked like an absolute mess. I walked into the kitchen to see Zayn sitting at the island, looking at a picture. I stood in the doorway looking at him. He looked so broken, it took everything in me to not go over to him and comfort him. I could tell he was crying do to the sniffling and small sobs coming from him.

"I came to get my things." I mumbled, causing Zayn to look up at me. His eyes were bloodshot and his face pale, he looked awful and it killed me to see him like this.

"Can y-you just listen to m-me before you go?"  I figured I could give him that, so I nodded my head and sat down in the island chair next to him.

"I never meant for that to happen, (Y/N). Believe me when I say that. It didn't get as far as you think, I didn't have sex with her, I only..you know..fingered her. When it came to the bedroom I was so caught up and thought she was you, and wh-when she started moaning really loudly I knew it was wrong and I was about to stop but then you came home. I know it all sounds like a bunch of shit, but I'm being serious about it all. I wasn't going to go farther than what I did to her and I was going to tell you about it as soon as you came home. I am so sorry, (Y/N). I hate myself and will always hate myself for what I did to you." I sat there for a few minutes letting it all sink in. I wanted to believe Zayn, but another part of me was telling me to leave him because of what he did. "Please say something, baby."

"Zayn, I love you. I fear that I love you a little too much, actually. I am so mad at you for what you did. A part of me wants to leave you because you broke a promise and a trust, but a much bigger part of me is telling me not to. I will take so, so long for me to trust you again and I don't want to have to put you through me not trusting you. I don't want you to be miserable because I don't trust you."

"I will wait forever to gain your trust back. You have every right to hate me, I don't blame you if you do. I love you so fucking much, (Y/N). Please know that." Zayn said cupping my cheek in one of his hands. He wiped away the tears rolling down them.

"Can you just-" I cut myself off , holding my arms out to Zayn. He embraced me and kissed my head while repeating how sorry he was and how much he hates himself. "Stop hating yourself, I'm not going anywhere."

"But what I did to you was so wrong."

"It was, but I'm still here when I shouldn't be. And I'm so crazy about you that I can't leave you."

For the rest of the night, and much of the next week, Zayn treated you like they do in movies. He would constantly tell you how sorry he was and how much he loved you. He was-very-slowly gaining your trust back and he was content with it.

**

This is dedicated to LaurenLM1D ! She requested a part two so here you go! Hope you all like it.

Vote

Comment or inbox for a personal!

xoxo