Personal for LaReyna *dirty*

School. Just thinking about it drains me. The only thing keeping me from exploding is Liam.

I was sitting in my global history class when Liam text me. He wanted me to meet him in the hallway.

*Hey babe, meet me in the hallway?*

I asked my teacher to use the bathroom. Thankfully she let me go. I walked out and saw Liam standing outside the door. A smile appeared on his face when he saw me.

"Why did you want me to meet you out here?" I asked as Laim took my hands to pull my body closer to his.

"Come with me."

Liam walked me down a few halls to a part of the school where all the janitor closets and prop rooms were. Liam wouldn't answer me as I kept asking him why he was taking me down this way. Liam pulled me into the prop room and shut the door, making sure to lock it.

"I can't wait any longer, LaReyna." Liam mumbled while kissing my neck.

I was backed up to lay on a bed in the back of the room. Liam continued to kiss my neck, leaving small bites here and there. Liam began to unbutton my pants and slide them down my legs. Liam's fingers began to rub me through my underwear.

"Liam.." I moaned, tugging on his hair. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Shh, nobody will know."

Liam pulled my underwear down and kissed his way up my thigh. He kissed my clit before slipping his tongue in my entrance while his thumb and index finger rubbed circles on my clit. My moans became more frequent as my climax came closer. Liam pulled away and stood up to pull his pants down. He grabbed a condom out of his front pocket and put the package between his teeth. God, he was sexy. Liam layed on top of me and I pushed his boxers down with my hands eagerly, he pulled them down the rest of the way. Liam and I kept our shirts on because it was already risky to be in here doing this. The condom package was ripped open and slipped down Liam's length. Liam brought his face to the crook of my neck as his entered me. I arched my back in pleasure as Liam began to move. Liam kept mumbling words like: I love you LaReyna, You're so tight, Baby you're so good, Fuck I'm close.

"Liam, I'm close." I quietly moaned.

"Me too baby, hold on." Liam grunted as he began to move a bit faster and go deeper.

All to soon, Liam spilled into the condom and I climaxed around Liam's length. We both sat up and began to put our pants on. Liam disposed of the condom in the trash can. We left the prop room and went back to our classes.

My teacher asked me what had taken me so long, I told her I had just gotten my period and I had to go to the nurse to get a tampon. She believed me. My best friend, not so much. After the bell rang she looked at me and smirked.

"What?"

"You look like you just had sex and you smell like sex!" She smirked.

My eyed widened and I looked at her. She could tell Liam and I just had sex.

"Knew it." She smirked.

------------------------------

I hope you liked it LaReyna!

Everybody follow her and such! @always_mrs_payne