Personal for Amanda

The late nights, the sore muscles, getting down the two different routines. It was all going to pay off at finals. It's been a hell of a ride but here we are, at Universal Cheer Association Regionals-one day away from finals. If we make it today we go to finals.

Ten different squads to compete against today and the one me and my squad were most afraid of was the Power Gym Rovers. We almost tied with them at Regionals, we couldn't let that happen again.

"Breathe, Amanda. It'll all be okay." Your fellow squad member, Sierra said to you.

You nodded your head as the whole squad stood on the sidelines watching a squad perform their routine. You looked over to the stands and searched for Harry, you don't know why you did, knowing he was here added to your nerves but seeing him would make you nearly explode. When your eyes met he gave you a smile and blew you a kiss. You blushed and smiled back to him before looking back to the mats to watch the end of a routine.

"Now from Storm All-stars is Category Five!" The announcer called, our squad running out onto the mat and getting into position.

The music started and you didn't think your heart could beat any faster. Don't miss a beat. Keep steady feet. Just pretend you're back in the gym. Everything will be fine. Everybody will hit the beats. You kept repeating in your head before you started.

Harry's POV

I was nervous for her, she spent so much time at the gym with her squad practicing routines for this. The music started and I nearly pissed myself in anticipation. Amanda was on the right, standing on top of two people's shoulders. Tumbles, acrobatics, jumps, arm motions, dance, splits, and everything else imaginable was done during this two and a half minute cheer. Amanda looked amazing, she always does. Her and her squad never missed a movement, all those long days and late nights at the gym practicing really paid off. There were fifteen girls and fifteen boys on the squad, they all worked together amazingly.

The only other squad Category Five was worried about beating was Power Gym Rovers, they were really good too. They were on after Category Five. Amanda's squad routine was so put together and fit perfectly with the upbeat song they chose to use. The different choreography fit together like a puzzle piece. Their choreographer did an amazing job.

Towards the end of the routine I got scared, what if someone falls or misses a step? I was more nervous than Amanda was and I wasn't even the one performing right now. The routine ended and the music stopped. The music stopped and everybody stuck their final move, shortly after Category Five left the mats and the announcer announced Power Gym Rovers. I looked over to Amanda and she was nervously biting her lip as she watched the routine. When their routine ended, the announcer called all five squads to the mat to announce who was moving to finals tomorrow.

Amanda's POV

The ten teams stood on the mat, nervous and anxious. This was our ticket to possibly winning finals tomorrow, let's hope Category Five makes it to tomorrow.

"The five squads moving forward to Finals tomorrow are; Rydell Fitness Bulldogs, Seaside Rangers, Fitness Express Kings, Storm All-stars Category Five, and Power Gym Rovers! Congratulations and we'll see you all tomorrow!" The announcer spoke. A huge wave of relief washed over you knowing you had made it finals.

You met Harry by the bleachers on your way out. You were walking with a few squad members, talking about what time you all were to get up so you could practice your finals routine before the competition started. When you reached Harry your squad members said goodbye before walking off.

"Hi, baby." Harry smiled at you.

"Hey." You sighed as Harry took your gym bag from you.

"You did amazing, everything was so well put together."

"Thank you, I just hope we do well tomorrow."

"You guys will do fine, I promise." Harry beamed, taking your hand as you two walked to his car.

"I hope." You mumbled before reaching Harry's car.

"Hey," Harry said, wrapping his arms around you. "your squad is amazing, you guys have made it this far. You can do it." He said tightening his hold on you.

You kissed him before getting into the car. It was still early evening but you wanted to get back to the hotel to sleep before your early day tomorrow.

**

Cliff hanger! I'm going to be doing a part two to make up for you waiting so long, Amanda!! I really am sorry for making you wait so long! Don't hate me? (:

If this sort of sounds like the movie Bring It On it's because I watched that movie about three times in a row to get inspiration for this imagine!

Vote

Comment or inbox for a personal!

xoxo