Personal for Kayla

This is a personal imagine for @Khaisalgado

**

The day after your wedding, you and Niall left for your honeymoon. You went to a beautiful beach in Aruba.

"Kayla, princess, our flight is about to land. You need to get up." Niall said gently waking you up and moving your beautiful black hair out of your face.

You woke up and smiled at your new husband. You were comompletly in love with him. Once off the plane and in your little beach house you rented for a week, you walked onto the deck out looking the beach. It was breath taking.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Niall asked walking out and huged you from behind.

"I love it. It's perfect. Just like you." You smiled at him while playing with your wedding band on your finger. "Do you want to go swimming?"

"Right now? Sure!" Niall smiles at you.

After you and Niall got ready you both went down to the beach. Suprisingly, not many people were on the beach. You and Niall layed out your towels out on the sand and layed down.

You got up and looked at Niall. "Want to go swimming?"  You asked, your brown eyes shining in the sun.

"Yeah, sure." Niall says with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"What's with the- NIALL PUT ME DOWN!" You yell as Niall puts you over his shoulder and runs to the water.

Niall is knee deep in the water before he sets you down. You look up at him but you both start to laugh. You splash him with water to get back at him. Soon you both are splashing eachother. Niall goes to splash you again, but you start to run and Niall comes up behind you and spins you around.

"I love you so much, Kayla. I really do." Niall says with his hands on your waist.

"I love you too, Niall. So much." You say kissing your new husband.

For the rest of the day you and Niall play in the water and lay in the sand.

* I hope you liked it! I'm sorry it's short! But guys don't forget to vote and comment! and if you want a personal just let me know!(: Xoxo *