Personal for Destiny *dirty*

The music, the sweat, the alcohol, the noise. This was the first frat party of the semester. You came with a few friends, but you all broke away once you got here. You were leaning against the bar when someone stood next to you. He was in your creative writing class, he always sat in the back and showed up late. Everybody thought he simply didn't give a fuck but he had the highest grade in the class. You can't quite remember his name; Zach, Zeak-

"Zayn." He said, pulling you from your thoughts and sticking a hand out to you.

"Destiny." You smile, shaking his hand.

"Do you want another drink?"

"Yeah, sure."

A few more drinks and a couple shots and you were feeling good. You weren't drunk, just tipsy. You pulled Zayn to the group of people dancing and began to dance with him.

"You know, I've always found you very attractive." Zayn said in your ear.

"Have you?" You said, grinding on him a little harder.

"Yeah, I've gotten off to you a few times." A soft moan left your mouth at the thought of him getting off. A low chuckle left Zayn's mouth.

"But I'm sure the real thing is better than my imagination." He said, kissing your neck.

"Why don't you find out?"

As soon as those words left your mouth Zayn pulled you with him to his car. You moved across the center console to straddle his lap. Zayn laid his seat back slightly as you began to kiss from his neck to his jaw to his lips. Things quickly got heated between you two, soon Zayn had his shirt off and pants unbuttoned while you were in only your bra and underwear. You moved back to the passenger seat so Zayn could pull his pants and boxers down and you could pull your panties off. Zayn pulled you back onto his lap and took your bra off, attaching his mouth to one of your nipples. When Zayn pulled away he reached over to the glove compartment and took a condom out, ripping open the foil package with his teeth and proceeding to roll the condom down his hard shaft. You sat down on Zayn and moaned at the feeling of him being fully inside you. Zayn's hands went to your waist to help guide you moving up and down on his length. You had your hands gripping Zayn's shoulders for balance after he moved his hands from your waist to kneading your chest.

"You look so hot riding me." Zayn groaned, causing a loud moan to escape your mouth.

Zayn began to buck his hips up to meet your thrusts making your moans grow louder with every thrust he made. Zayn moved one hand to rub circles on your clit while his other hand went back to your waits.

"I'm so close." You moaned, arching your back in pleasure.

"Fuck-me too." Zayn grunted. "Let go, Destiny."

That was all you needed to be sent over the edge, your inner walls convulsing around Zayn as he came shortly after. You pressed your forehead against Zayn's as you both tried to regain your breathing. You climbed off Zayn's lap and back into the passenger seat to put your clothes back on as he threw the condom out the window. Zayn pulled his pants back up and put his shirt on, starting the car before looking at you.

"Wanna go back to my dorm and hang out?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at you.

"Sure." You smiled as Zayn pulled off in the direction to his dorm. Once back at Zayn's dorm he gave you a shirt to borrow while he changed into sweatpants.

"I doubt my roommate will be back tonight, he went to the party too, so we're all alone." Zayn said, grabbing your waist.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Is it working?" Zayn smirked.

"A little."

"Then yes." Zayn said, kissing you and gently pushing you onto his bed.