Personal for Kayla - part 2

Niall's P.O.V

It's been about a week since I took Kayla's virginity. Liam was over and Kayla was coming over after work. We were sitting on the couch, talking.

"So how are you and Kayla?" Liam asked, smiling.

"Were good, I-uhm, I took her virginity"

"You what?" Liam rose his voice.

"I took her virginity." I replied, not understanding why he was beginning to freak out.

"Do you realize that she can't get that back? That she will never be the same?"

"Yeah, Liam, I get that. I told her that before, but she still wanted to. I don't see why you're getting so mad right now, she's my girlfriend."

"I just think she made a mistake." Liam said, angrily.

"What are you trying to say?" I was getting quite passed now.

"That Kayla made a mistake. Once or if you two break up it will ruin her, she'll always remember that moment."

"You have no right to say anything. If Kayla felt comfortable and ready to lose her virginity to me then you should just leave it at that. It already happened." I spat, I swear if he says one more thing I'm going to flip.

"You know, Niall, maybe I'm acting this way because I like her! Maybe it upsets me that she lost her virginity to you!" Liam yelled, standing up.

What the fuck did he just say?

"What the fuck, Liam!" I yelled, pushing him against the wall.

Soon, my fist collided with Liam's jaw, his head snapping back. Liam threw a punch back, hitting my jaw, as well. Fists and various profanities were flying around and somehow me and Liam were on the floor, me on top of him, repeatedly punching him. I was so caught up in beating the shit out of him that I didn't hear the front door open or Kayla come in at all.

"Niall, what the hell are you doing!" Kayla gasps, causing me to stop punching Liam and both of us to snap our heads in her direction.

"He was telling me that he likes you and that he thinks it was a mistake for me to take your virginity!" I yelled. I didn't mean to yell at her, but I'm still angry about what Liam said.

"What?" Kayla said frantically. Liam was stood behind me, wiping blood from his nose and mouth. "Uhm-Liam, I think it would be best for you to go right now. You should probably get your face cleaned up, I'm sorry.

As soon as Liam left Kayla let out a sigh, closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose. She looked at me and pointed to the couch. "We're going to sit down and you're going to tell me everything. Okay?"

And so I told her everything. From when Liam first got here all the way to her walking in on our fight. Kayla looked upset, I don't know if it was at me, Liam, or just in general. We're only three months into our relationship, I don't want this to ruin anything. I love her.

"Why would Liam just now be saying that he likes me? I mean, yeah it was right after you told him we had sex, but why would he bring it up then? I just doesn't make any sense to me." Kayla almost mumbled in thought.

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No, why would I be. You had every right to do what you did. If I were in your position and that happened to me, I would have done the same thing. I'm a little upset that you told him what we did, that's a bit personal, but he is one of your best friends so I can see why you would want to tell him." I smiled at her words, pulling her to me and kissing the top of her head.

"I love you, Kayla."

"I love you, too, Niall."

**

THIS WAS SO AWFUL OH MY GOD. I'm so freaking sorry this took so damn long, Kayla and that it's really kind of shitty. I hope you don't hate me as much as I think you do.

Vote

Comment or inbox for a personal

xoxo