Chapter 5

Hey people! I'm gonna tell you this, I'm in class, the teacher's out, my classmates are noisy af. And since I'm not noisy, I decided to pull out my laptop and continue this story. Like I have anything better to do. Enough chit chat, on to the story!

)O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O()O(

Damian's POV:

It took me 20 minutes and 48 seconds to get to the manor I parked Grayson's motorcycle in front of the gates and walked in. I was greeted by Alfred "Master Damian, what brings you here? do you care for a snack?" "Hey Pennyworth, I was searching for Grayson, I need to talk to him. Thanks for the offer, but I'm fine." I said walking in the manor.

Alfred's POV:

I was shocked when he said the word "Thanks". I never saw him be this polite. 'He have changed a lot since he was sent to live with the titans' I thought as went back on helping Master Bruce with his meeting.

Dick's POV:

I was in my room when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and was surprised to see Damian. "Little D! your back!" I said as I lift him up and gave him a hug. "Grayson! put me down this instant!" he said irritated. "So what brings you here?" I asked "I need to talk about something.......or someone".

)O()O()O()O()O()O()O(

Wutta ya think people? I didn't got busted by my teacher.