Chapter 19

Heya peeps! I know I haven't updated for a while. My internet connections went gonezos. But anyway, here's the next chap.

)O()O()O()O()O(

Damian's POV:

'I wonder what Raven is doing.' I thought as I turned on the holograms.

I went in the middle and started beating the unlimited holograms. It went for a while until...

"Heya!" I turned around and saw Grayson leaning on the wall.

"Wutta ya want Grayson?" I asked, putting my sword through another hologram.

"I just wanna discuss stuff."

"Discuss what you want to discuss and leave me alone."

"Geez. I just wanna ask you something"

"Just get on with it."

"Are you and Raven a thing now?"

"Why does it concern you?" I asked.

"Answer my question little D."

"It's none of your business."

"Why is it so hard to admit that you love Raven to me?"

"Because you blabber a lot."

"So, you do love her."

"I never said anything." I commented as he kept talking.

"But you never said you didn't"

"Just keep that mouth of yours shut, Grayson."

"C'mon! It ain't that hard to admit that you fancy her." Mimicking Pennyworth's voice but fails to do so.

"Your presence is highly superfluous." I said.

"Brother to brother talk."

"About what?" I asked.

"Your relationship."

"Some of us aren't like you Grayson, we don't have malice in everything that we do." I replied.

"Hey! Take that back." He demanded.

"And why should I?"

"Fine. But I got my eyes wide open." He said as he left.

"Whatever." I muttered as I continued my training.

Raven's POV:

"You should come to my world, you know." I said.

"I don't think I can leave Azarath."

"Just give it a shot. Just for a while. You can come back to Azarth at the end of the day."

"Hm.... Fine." He replied.

I opened up a portal to the park. We both step in.

It was sunset. I sat down a bench, watching the orange and purple sky. David looked at me with curiosity.

"Your home is really weird, Raven." David commented.

"Your just not used to it. C'mon, let me show you around." I said, standing up. We left the park and head out the streets. David kept commenting about the structures, bulletins, and displays with electricity. We went in a small café. I asked what David likes but he just said "Anything will do", so I ordered two Herbal Teas. The drinks came and I took a sip on my cup, David seems to be enjoying his. After those, we headed out, walking on the streets. But to my surprise, I saw Damian.

Damian's POV:

I decided to take a brake...... Away from Grayson! I took a small walk.

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Raven......... With a boy! I gave her a confused look.