Prolouge

Christopher sat in the waiting room staring at the rings in his palm he played with the edges spinning them over and over again feeling the different ridges on them. After all the years and all the dreams and hope he had, in just a blink of an eye he had lost the most important person in his world.

"Mr. Blake... Mr. Blake I am so sorry for your loss but would you like to meet your daughter."

"Mr. Blake... Christopher..." Christopher looked up at the nanny Arabelle had chosen and then Christopher raised his head slightly and got on his feet and followed the doctor to the private room where there was an incubator all by itself. The doctor let him in and closed the door as he walked out. Christopher walked slowly to the incubator and dropped to his knees as he took in the little girl inside. She was perfect and as he started she opened her eyes for only second but to him it was an eternity and in that moment he saw Arabelle's blue, like the ocean, eyes. He felt the tears roll down his check and he took her small hand in his.

"You are my life now my sweet little girl and I will always love and take care of you. My beautiful and perfect Arabella, you will have a version of your mommy's name." he smiled with tears as she looked up and held his eyes almost in approval.