Discussing The Parenting Program (1)

Levys POV 

I wake up to hearing my phone buzzing. i look to see my best friend Lucy texting me at 6:00pm on a saturday. oh what gives? 

~levy-chan, guess what...there is a parenting program starting in school. you should join!~ 

~hey lu-chan, sounds great when does it start?~ 

~um monday~ 

~and your telling me now becuase?.....~ 

~because you need to make a report on why you should join the parenting program. me and natsu are doing it. you should do it~ 

~lu-chan no matter how much i want to i have no partner to do it with~

~there are single parents in the world. OH PLEASE LEVY-CHAN PLEASE!~ 

~okay fine, i'll ask my parents okay...speak to you soon~ 

i walk the staircase and see that my parents are waiting for breakfast. 

'good morning levy, how are you?' my mother asks and my father smiles. 

'morning...um i have to ask you guys something' i said and sat down on the table. 

'what is it?' my father asks. 

'they started a parenting program at school and i was wondering if i could do it' my parents were silent for a moment until they burst with excitement.   

'that would be lovely' they both cheered in unison. 

'great experience for the future. do it darling' 

'yes do it. it will be a great achievement for your future' my father said after my mother. 

our maid came in with the breakfast and placed it on the table. whilst eating i thought about what i could write. 

Gajeels POV 

I wake up to my mum playing music downstairs in the kitchen. oh no shes in an incredibly happy mood. i love it when my mums happy but sometimes her happiness goes to far. 

walking down the stairs i look through the livingroom door and see my dad sleeping on the sofa. i swear everytime he sits in that chair he is dead asleep. i then go into the kitchen and my mother is cooking not paying attension as always so i take over. 

'mum, you need to keep an eye on the eggs!' i warned and ran over to the pan. 

'aww your always here to save your mummy' my mum teased and burst out laughing. 

'why'you so happy?' 

'becuase well...when a mummy and daddy love each other they decide to-' my mum teased about her love life. 

'NAH. I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT! I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE' i interupted. 

'well how do you think you got here. and your sister oh yeah and your brother?' my mum asked in a jokish way. 

'yeah yeah whatever' i laughed with my mum. 

'hey gajeel be a sport and wake your brother please juvia is still getting ready. you guys are going to be late for school' i did as i was told. and slumped up the stairs. 

'ROGUE GET UP WERE GONNA BE LATE AND MISS ANOTHER BREAKFAST BECAUSE OF YOU!' i shouted on purpose becuase i love getting on his nerves. he loves getting on mine, the joyous of brotherhood.