First Night (4)

gajeels pov 

'yeah i know you want to meet her but levy beat me in the bet' i said over the phone. 

'But i wanna meet her' my mum cried like a child on the phone. 

'you can meet her tomorrow' i said. 

'okay...well have fun..don't do anything stupid' 

'MUUM!' i said embarrassed

'okay well i'll see you tomorrow' 

'yeah...see you tomorrow'  

'bye' 

'love you' 

'yeah yeah love you too' i waited for the phone to hang up becuase i hate hanging th ephone up 

.

.

.

.

'Gajeel?' 

'mum hang up the phone' i could hear levy laughing. 

'you hang up the phone' 

'no you' 

'okay goodnight sweetie...love you' 

'love you too' 

'w-wait ho-how to you stop  call' 

'mum press the big red button' i said 

'oh yes...okay well by love you' 

i just sighed. 'yep love you too' finally the phone hung up. 

'your mother really loves you huh?' levy smiled and i just chuckled. 

'yeah...my whole family are crazy but we love each other...thats whats family is for right?' 

'i guess. come on lets go' levy said and we walked to the car. levy set up the car seat and strapped Wendy in the seat. she then moved to the front of the car and sat down on the passengers seat. 

'ready?' i asked and levy nodded. and i drove to her huge house. 

levys parents waited outside and they ran towards us whilst we got out the car. 

'gajeel, your levys partner' her mother doesn't really like me much. me and her dad sort of get along. 

'yes i am' i replied. i don't get along with her either. 

'well this is wendy' levy said showing her to her parents. 

'oh shes beautiful' levys mum said to the sleeping child. 

'well lets all get in its cold' mr mcgarden said and we all walked inside with hi following after. 

----------------------

'why do you have a couch in your room?' i asked. and levy giggled. 

'how else am i supposed to read?' she placed blankets on the couch and a pillow. 'there you go shoud be comfy enough' she made me sit on the couch and it felt like a pillow. 

'thanks shrimp' 

'please don't call me that' 

'gihee' 

'anyway...mum and dad put Wendy to bed and now i'm going to sleep. see you tomorrow' levy said and i just nodded. 

'oh lev, d'you wanna meet my parents too' woah that sounded  bit sudden for th wrong reason. 

'sure. i mean you've met mine before and i never met yours, sounds fair' levy replied. why are my cheeks heating up?, why am i smiling a goofy smile?, pack it in gajeel pack it in. 

levy turned her lamp off and the room was pitch black so thats when i closed my eyes.