Teaching To Cook (8)

gajeels pov 

'gajeel' i heard a soft voice in my sleep i ignore it because i'm really comfy laying like this. 'gajeel' the voice repeated. and i just moan in annoyance. 'gajeel wake up' i slowly open my eyes to see levy shaking me to wake me up. 

'why are you here?' i mumbled. 

'oh just came to visit you guys. and i wanted to give you this' levy passed me a questionare. 

'um whats this?' i asked and levy giggled. 

'um, its for how your doing with looking after wendy. we need to complete it indervidually and then when its the goodbyes we give it in with the movie and then we get assessed and graded' the bookworm explained. 

'okay. thanks' i said putting the sheet on my bedside table. 

'well i gotta go. i'll see you later when you come to mine. on thursday my family are having a dinner with all the other people who own an inderstry' i just stared at her. 

'huh?' 

'do you have something nice to wear like a suit?' 

'no' why would i have a suit. i just wear black so it looks smart when i go to occasions. 

'okay don't worry. but please come with me becuase i hate hearing their snobby comments and its awkward sitting there alone' hearing levy beg just makes me laugh. 

'all right i'll come with you. but i have nothing to wear' i warned. 

'don't worry. my dad'll help' he said and i just chuckled. 

'allright then' i said. 

'okay i'm really late. i'll see you later' she stroked my hair but then realised what she was doing and quickly ran out the room. my cheeks were revealing bright red stains. 

---------------------

hours later me and wendy were feeling hungry so i decided to teach her to cook. 

'right squirt, we are going to cook a great lunch' i said. i had to get juvia to film becuase i needed proof of being a great parent. not that i care anyway. 

'what are we going to cook?' she asked and i just chuckled. 

'squirt, we are going to make a pizza. from scratch' i said and she laughed and clapped. 

i put a small apron on her and then i put one on me. we then washed our hands and got the equipment and ingredients we needed. i remember my uncle teaching me how to cook pizza best day of my life. 

we made the dough and then wendy rolled it flat into a circle. we then put ketchup sauce on the dough. and then we sprinkled lots of cheese over the sauce. lastly we put toppings on which were mushrooms, pepperoni sausage, sweetcorn and peppers. we put it in the oven and then waited for it whilst it cooked. 

me and wendy cleaned some stuff  up whilst the pizza was cooking and then we waited and waited and waited. 

the pizza was cooked and i took it out and it looked so nice. i cut slices and gave wendy a slice so  she can eat. 

'careful okay its hot' i said and wendy blew her pizza until it was the right temreture for her to eat. 

'gajeel, this nice' she spoke and i chuckled. 

'yep. we are great cooks arn't we' i said and she giggled. and carried on eating her pizza. juvia finished filming and ate some pizza with us. 

----------------------------------