How Its Going So Far (7)

Levys pov 

as my eyes are closed i smell a really strong but nice smell of males aftershave. i the slowly open my eyes and i see gajeels arm wrapped around my small waist. i feel his soft breathing in my soft blue hair. i want to escape but he is making me stay close. i look at the clock on his bedside table and its 5 in the morning. i sigh and turn around. well i tried but gajeels arm was to tight around me i moved so he could let go but when i did he jumped and grabbed like i was going to fall. 

'l-levy?' he said my name softly but panicked. 

'shh shh. sorry, i moved' i said and gajeel realised his hand was around my waist. 

's-sorry' he said turning red. 

'i-its okay' i whispered chuckling. 

'what time is it?' he asked and i looked at the clock. 

'half past five' 

'why the hell are we awake?' he moaned. 

'because i felt a tight uncomfortale arm around my waist' i said. 

'yeah whatever. can we just get to sleep please?' 

'yes' gajeel turned the other way and i still faced the clock. i could feel my cheeks burn up. i wish gajeel didn't let go, i kinda felt safe because i was having a bad dream. so then i turned around and put my arm around gajeels waist. my cheeks burning up even more. 

'levy' 

'yes' 

'why are you hugging me?' 

'b-be-because i'm  scared' i lied. i didn't know what to say. 

'why?' 

'because i-i-i....i had a-' 

'shrimp i don't care, i just wanna sleep' he said. i just shrugged my shoulders and carried on higging him. i really did it because i was sort of scared but he just smells really kinda nice. i slowly closed my eyes with a bright red face. 

gajeels pov. 

me shrimp and wendy walked in the school next to natsu, lucy and their baby that they are looking after. 

we all walk in the parenting program room and sit down on the chairs. babies and children everywhere maing me uncomfortale. 

'gajeel. can i sit on your lap?' wendy asks and i nod she struggles to climb up to my lap which makes me and some other teens laugh in the room. i help her up and sit her on my lap so she is facing the teens opposite us. levy finally sits down next to us and she doesn't look the same. she looks beautiful and calm and relaxed about everything. she looked at me and her eyes glew bright 

'you okay?' i asked. 

'yeah i'm fine' she said back. smiling a soft warm happy smile. i just smiled back and the leader of the group walked in. 

'hello all young parents in training' 

'hello' we all said in unison. 

'hello young children' 

'hello' the kids said in a high childlike voice. 

'so we are all here to see how raising these children is going. first of, natsu and lucy. how is raising a baby?' 

'oh its great. this little bundle of joy is just so calm and she gets along with both of us. everyday we read and play with her, shes even started to crawl which is amazing' lucy replied. 

'and the eating timetable?' 

'she eats blended natural foods, not jarred baby food, homemade. and if shes still hungry we give her a bottle of milk' natsu answered. 

'amazing. and what do you do when she cries?' 

'well we check if she needs a diaper change and if not we check if shes hungry but if shes just having one of those days then we just rock her until she calms down and falls asleep' lucy replied. 

'well done natsu and lucy' the lady said and we all clapped hands. 

all the other people answered the questions and it came to me and levy last. 

'so gajeel. you didn't want to do this before, how do you feel now?' 

'well. i feel like i'm getting used to this but i still don't see how it can change what i want in the future' i replied. its true. what we are doing is basically baby sitting. 

'levy how do you feel?' 

'i feel like i'm a good parent but i have to admit, raising children is hard but i love it' 

'what do you normally do with wendy or what have you done?' 

'um well, we took her to the zoo, and then we played at the park' levy replied. 

'did wendy have fun' me and levy nodded in sync sort of smiling. 

'what else did you do?' 

'well we just taught her new things like language, well levy taught her how to read and speak languages' i said. 

'wendy what language did you learn?' the lady asked her. 

'french' wendy spoke softly and very shy. 

'what can you say?' 

'Bonjour mon nom est wendy. J'ai 3 ans Gajeel et Levy m'occupent' the class sat in silence and levy smiled. 

'levy translate' the lady said. 

'she said..hello my name is wendy. i am three years old and gajeel and levy are looking after me' everyone clapped with amazment. 

'gajeel what do you teach her?' shoot, i don't teach her anything. 'gajeel' i must have blanked out. 

'huh?' 

'what do you teach wendy?'

'i haven't taught her anything yet. but i will teach her how to cook' i said. 

'you'll teach a three year old how to cook?' the lady looked suprised and the class giggled and smirked apart from natsu, lucy and levy. 

'yeah, i started cooking when i was 2 turning three' i said. 

'well, at least wendy will learn something. right class thats the time for today. you can go back home now. don't forget, we want a movie of proof that you have been a good parent to these babies and children. have fun and be happy' the lady sung the last part making me crease. we all got up and walked back. 

'oh gajeel, you can have wendy at yours tonight' 

'okay why?' 

'becuase i have gymnastics rehearsal and won't finish till late so you can have her an extra night' she said. 

'okay' was my reply. 

'okay so i'll see you tomorrow' levy spoke in a funny voice tickling wendy making her laugh. 

'and i'll see you tomorrow too' she spoke in a laughy voice at me. she walked closer and was about to hug me, i knew she was about to hug me. but she stopped and shifted her movements into a handshake. 

'bye' i spoke softly. 

'bye' she said smiling looking in my eyes. 

'bye levy...see you tomorrow' wendy waved goodbye. i picked the toddler up and watched levy walk away heading to the gym. i then walk back to the car with wendy in my arms. i strapped her in the car seat and made sure it was secure. i then went to drive back home. 

-----------------------------

hope you liked this chapter. 

the next chapter is going to have more hints of gajevy cos i know you guys are waiting for that. 

i can't wait to write the next chapter. 

i hope you are enjoying this story.  

thank you for reading :)