First Night With The Redfox's (6)

levys pov 

me and wendy say goodbye to my parents and go in gajeels car so he could drive us to his house. i'm really nervous i never slept at a boys house before like ever. 

'why you shaking shrimp, you already met my parents' gajeel chuckled. 'oh i know why your nervous, your scared becuase its your first time sleeping in another guys bed' he laughed. i just glared at him. 

'gajeel i've never done this before' 

'w-wait your still a vir-' 

'yes yes yes. i'm still a virgin' i whispered and gajeel just chuckled. 

'no wonder why your so nervous' gajeel giggled. 

'its not funny. i'm scared' 

'levy its fine, you act like i'm going to rape you in your sleep. just because i sleep with a load of girls doesn't make me want to sleep with you' 

'good becuase i don't ever want to sleep with you' 

'well thats good becuase i would never ever be with a girl like you' 

'where levy sleep then?' wendy asked and me and gajeel started just giggled. 'whats funny?' she asked. 

'nothing wendy. we will sleep together' gajeel stopped as soon as he said that. 

'will we now' i said teasing him. 

'you know what i ment shrimp' 

'gajeel call me shrimp one more time and i'll cut your mans best friend of in your sleep' i threatened and he stayed quiet. and wendy was just giggling not knowing what i ment but finds it amusing still. i love that about kids they just find everything funny. 

-----------------

gajeels pov 

when we arrived at the house my parents went straight to wendy and acted all weird around her. and just walked in back in the house. 

'don't worry shrimp. dinners probrably ready everything will be fine' 

'gajeel what did i say back in the car?' i knew what she said and i forgot about it until now. 

'i don't recall' i lied. 

'oh i think you do' she said. jesus shes scarier than she looks. 

--------------------

'dinner was amazing mrs redfox' levy said politly i just smiled at her. 

'so gajeel how is looking after a baby' rogue asked to get on my nervs. 

'oh yeah how was your first week with her' mum then butted in . 

'well. on the first week, we taught wendy a new language and then we went to the zoo and the park which you guys already know about' i replied. 'why' 

'well you are basically a parent for a month and we want to know how you did' my dad said. 

'we are doing great' levy said. 'its actually really fun doing this' 

'good. i'm glad to hear. you guys are really close now' my dad said making me and levy turn bright red. 

'yeah i noticed that too honey' are they doing this on purpose. 

'now that you two said that i see it aswell' juvia teased and rogue just laughed. 

'w-we-well, we have to be close becuase of the 'parenting program' and we have to get to know each other and make wendy know us' i said and they all laughed. 

'yeah. i mean if we hardly knew each other how could wendy get to know us?' levy reasoned. 

'i guess your right. but still this could be a way to get out of your secrets' dad said really trying to embarris us. 

'alright honey stop embarissing them' my mum chuckled and picked up the plates and started washing up. me and levy went upstairs and tucked wendy in. 

'levy sing song' wendy pleaded. 

'oh wendy i can't sing' levy said. 

'please, and gajeel play guitar' wow okay i haven't played my guitar in ages. 'sure thing squirt' i said and i walked into my bedroom and grabbed my guitar. 

'gajeel i said i can't sing' levy said. 

'oi levy, its a 3 year old asking to be sung to sleep, who cares about your voice?, i don't, gihe' i chuckled and levy glared at me. 

'um okay, do you know taylor swift don't grow up?' she asked. 

'yes' 

'really how?' 

'levy i have a sister next door. i hear a lot of taylor swift, justin bieber, one direction and other crap singers like that' levy just giggled and i started playing the guitar and levy began to sing which sounded amazing. i never knew she could sing. she sounded like an angel. 

when she finished singing wendy was fast asleep and we quietly snuck out the room to mine. 

'gajeel where are you going to sleep or where am i going to sleep' 

'oh i'm sleeping on my bed' i looked at levy who looked scared. 

'well what about me?' 

'your sleeping on my bed' i said and her eyes widened. 

'nonononononno. you said-' 

'i said you're sleeping in my bed, i never said anything about what i was doing' 

'i'm not getting in the bed' she said 

'yes you are. get in' 

'no' 

'levy get in the fricken bed' 

'no' 

'jesus you act like i'm going to have sex with you which i'm not' 

'but you had sex with other girls' 

'jesus levy i aint a rapist. i only have sex with girls when they ask for it. i never force them into doing it' she looked at me with a uncomfortable face. 'i promise i wont pull any moves with you, your a woman who needs to be respected like any other' i said and tapped the bed and she went to lay down. 

'you better not do anything' she said and i chuckled. 

'i promise i won't do anything' i said. 

'night' she whispered 

'night' i whispered back and we both fell asleep. 

-----------------------------------

hope you liked it. 

i thought it was quite cute lool and funny. 

next chapter will be them at school with wendy becuase it will be monday which is the session at the parenting program. 

i will write soon 

thank you for reading. :)