10 Years Later (12)

gajeels pov 

im working at a  bloody grocery store which does not suit me at all but its the only thing i had to do unfortunatly. 

nothing much happened apart from me and levy getting married shes trying to get a gold medal today she should be back tomorrow. i was going to go but she told me not to because she feels stressed enough as it is. Juvia is spending her five year anniversary with gray. at first i didn't accept my best friend dating my sister but i got used to it. rogue has a girlfriend named Kargora. natsu an dlucy have a 6 year old kid named Nashi who is a girl with fluffy pink bubblegum hair. jellal and erza are expecting a kid next month. me and levy don't have kids though. not yet anyway, she still is sad about the parenting program 10 years ago especially how wendy called us mum and dad, it broke levy to pieces. 

i go in the staff room because its my break. i then feel hands blinding my eyes which makes me laugh. 

'guess who' levy said. 

'oh i don't know, maybe my amazing wife' hearing levy laugh makes me smile. i turned around and kissed her straight away. 'levy i thought you'll be back tomorrow?' i said and she laughed. 

'gajeel i said that because i wanted to suprise you...and look' she undid her coat and she wore her team gymnast uniform and a gold medal around her neck. i picked her up and congradulated her with a kiss. 

'i knew you would do it' i whispered in her ear making her giggle. 

levys pov 

i missed him so much, i was so happy that he was happy. we carried on kissing until gajeels boss came in. 

'gajeel uh. someone is here to see you both' he said and we walked in. 

'you know i bet its mum. i don't get why she can't go to another till' gajeel moaned but joked at the same time. 

'its because you give her a discount' i said and we both laughed and waited for the person to come in. 

'come in child' gajeels boss said. and a girl at the age of 12 walked in looking nervous. she had a white cat in her arms and she had long blue hair tied in two bunches. her cheeks were tinted pink. 

'who're you?' gajeel asked. i couldn't be could it. 

'i knew wouldn't remember me. but i promised myself i would see you again if you couldn't see me' she said sniffling .  she searched in her pockets and took a picture out of us three together. me and gajeel couldn't believe our eyes. 

'its me...wendy'.

--------------------------------------

thats it guys. hope you liked this story. i loved it. 

thank you so much for reading, voting commenting and stuff like that. 

i wonder what i'll write after the christmas story i'm writing. comment what ship i'll write about because i have stories already ready for them but i don't know which to publish next. 

have a great christmas and thanks for reading. if you want please do read the christmas one. its not that good but i just wanted to do something festive. i am still writing it obviously but yeah. 

anyway, bye guys. hope you liked this story. 

thank you.