Gymnastics (10)

gajeels pov 

mine and levys parents, siblings and wendy are fixing the proof of being good parents movie together. ever since Levy and i kissed, we've been kinds awkward becuase we haven't told anyone. i mean if we did tell them, they would all be shocked. 

levy took me too her gym room at her house and its huge. there is a huge dance floor in the centre. four log things over the far end of the room.  she there were uneven bars there as well. then there was a trampoline, like the girl didn't have enough already. 

'gajeel are you sure you want to be here, you can meet the others you know' 

'nah i wanna see your gymnastics' i said laughing. 

'okay well i start of with the vault' 

'the what?' 

'vault' she said and she got it ready. she measured the jumpy thing to her standerd and walked to the other end of the room. she then ran and jumped and touched the table thing and did a double flip and landed perfectly. i clapped and she bowed in a jokingly way and we walked to the log things. 

'sorry levy i just want to know, what the hell are these?' i asked and levy laughed at my question. 

'gajeel, its called a beam' she said and tried to get up the taller one but failed. i just snickered and walked over to help her up. 

'i'm on it shrimp' i said laughing and she sighed but had a little giggle. 

'thank you' she said sitting on the beam with her legs either side. some how she transformed into a handstand and did a type of cartwheel. she did lots of tricks and then when she jumped off she did a triple flip and of course landed perfectly. 

we walked to the uneven bars and she struggled to get up the smaller one which just killed me whilst laughing. 

'gajeel its not funny, please help me up' she said trying not to laugh. i picked her up so that she can lock onto the bars.

'thank you' 

'your welcome' i said and levy started doing flips on the bars. at one point she came off and then she land back on the higher bar. she then lipped onto the lower bar and did a few tricks and jumped back to the higher one and flipped off doing a double flip and of course landing perfectly. 

'are you going to the dance floor now?' i asked and levy just laughed. 'what?' 

'gajeel its just a floor' 

'oh right. but juvia watches that make it or break it thing and they dance on it' i said and levy laughed. 

'its just a floor' she said 'and no, i'm just doing the other things i did. if i do well i'll get to go on the next olympics' she proudly cheered and i just smiled. and clapped. 

she walked over to me and hugged me. 

'i love you' she said. and i just chuckled. 

'love ya too shrimp' when she said that she sounded sad because this is the final week with wendy and we are going to do as much as we can with her before she goes. 

'hey. we'll be okay. and i'm sure she'll never forget us, i mean...who could?' i asked and she chuckled. 

'i love her like shes mine though' 

'me too shrimp' 

---------------------------------------------

hey guys i just wanted to do a fun chapter with a hint of emotion. i hope you liked this story because i'm going to write two chapters :( 

i have a great plan to do and will never tell but you will be happy with it hopefully. 

so i will try my best to write the final two chapters and publish them and i'll finish the Christmas story i am currently writing. :) 

thanks for reading guys :)