The Meet (3)

Levys POV 

i wake up and put warm clothes on. i've been so exited about meeting the child i will look after for 2 months. i'm not exited about doing it with gajeel. oh well. my parents are exited to meet her or him too. i can't wait i'm so exited. this week has gone so quickly. 

Gajeels POV 

i wake up with an annoyed expression. i can't belive i'm going to be a teenage dad for 2 months i mean i aint ready. my parents can't wait to see this kid. i hate talking about it. the only kids i got used too was rogue and juvia becuase i was a kid when they arrived. now i just see them as annoying rats that irritate the hell out of parents. 

i walk down the stairs and see juvia sitting on the table with dad. mum trying to cook and rogue is still 'sleeping' as mum thinks. i hope i don't 'wake him up' again. 

'gajeel...wake your brother up he's going to be late for breakfast' why lord just why? 

-----------------------

Levys POV 

I get on the school bus and see lucy with natsu. they looked so exited.

'hey levy-chan!, come sit infront of us' lucy said and i sat down. 

'hey, you guys exited?' i asked and they nodded smiling like weirdos which made me giggle. 

'are you?' natsu asked and i kinda nodded my head. 

'what are you guys looking after?' i asked. 

'a baby' lucy said with exitment 'you?' 

'umm a child at the age of three or four' i said. 

'ahh thats good. hey your with gajeel arn't you?' natsu smirked along with lucy. 

'guys, i swear do not get me annoyed' i said giggling and they just couldn't stop laughing which made me laugh. 

the bus began to stroll down the hill and off we went to the school. 

---------------------------------

Gajeels POV 

'gray i aint ready for this' i panicked. looking at the travel coach for the parenting program group. 

'don't worry you'll be fine...hey gajeel i need to speak to you for a second' 

'shoot' 

'your sister juvia...i swear everywhere i am, shes there, isn't she in like year 10'

'dude you know she has a major crush on you. all the girls in the years below like you. but juvia is worse...just ignore her...shes so creepy..sorry man' i said and gray just laughed. 

'nah its fine...its kinda cute how she likes someone like me' after that there was silence. 

'you don't have the hots for my younger sister do you?' i asked and gray turned bright red. 

'no...i mean nah....shes...i wouldn't date...not saying i will. but....what i'm trying to say is that i'm flattered other girls-....you know...i wouldn't date your younger sister man' 

'riiggghhht' i said i laughed after. 'if you ever had the hots for my sister that would be weird' 

'shes all right but-' i cut gray off with a stare 'but i'm...not into best friends sisters' he saved his words. i just laughed. 

'PARENTING PROGRAAAAAM!' the woman sang for all the groups attention. great this is where my life goes to s**t. 

'good luck man' gray said and walked to his lesson. im so scared. id rather be in science and maths