Final chaper

Okay guys so I have decided to write the final final chapter for this story. It had been a while since I wrote on here. If you are reading FAIRY TAIL EVER AFTER then it will be a while for more chapters to be uploaded, I'm still living with no internet and I'm pretty much wasting my mums data on her phone lol 😂
Anyway here's what you guys wanted....  a non cliffhanger story
============
Levys pov
Me and Gajeel just stood there. Blank, shocked, amazed with who is in front of our eyes.  'I thought I would never see you again' I cried and hugged the twelve year old 'I missed you so muc-'
'How the hell did you find us?' Gajeel asked in shock and Wendy began to cry
'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad, I thought if I payed you a visit, you'd b happy' me and Gajeel watched Wendy's hands over her eyes as tears flooded her face. The cry began louder so Gajeel hugged her which was a shock.
Gajeel looked at Wendy in her eyes and wiped her tears away 'Don't cry, I didn't mean to make you cry, I'm so sorry. I just missed ya that's all' I cried as he started to cry and Gajeel lifted the blue hairs tween into a hug.

Gajeels POV
I held Wendy as a four year old and she giggled I then looked in her eyes again 'do you have a family lil blue?' I whispered so only Wendy could hear  and she shook her head smiling.
'No, I'm on a field trip with the orphanage and I saw you at the window' she replied, and I smiled.
'What do ya say lev, you think our lil dragon slayer can come home with us, that is until we sign legal forms?'
I watched Wendy and levy's face lift up with sparkling eyes.
'Do you mean it Gajeel?' Levy asks and i nodded smiling and then looking at the tween hugging me. 'Yes let's do it'
====
'It's official, your now Wendy's parents' the social worker said and me and levy laughed happily as the blue haired tween giggled with excitement

'Come on let's go home' I said and me and levy had Wendy in the middle, we left the orphanage holding hands

Going back home
As a family

Just like levy dreamed of.

The end
======••
Okay so it was a little rusty. I haven't written a Gajevy story In a while, I've sort of moved onto nalu and Gruvia because they  are more easier to write about.
Anyway I hope you liked the final final chapter.
Pleas vote
Follow and enjoy reading other stories or writing stories or. Both.
Love you guys.
XxleahxX