Final Day/Goodbyes Are Hard 11

levys pov 

me and gajeel wake up in his house very sad knowing its the day to say goodbye to wendy. my heart is so broken, i wish i could keep her forever. 

gajeels mother cooks breakfast and everyone else is sad. wendy doesn't understand, her being two years old and all. 

'well you ready guys?' gajeel asked with a mood and me, juvia and rogue got up. i picked up wendy and went in the car. 

'wait let me say goodbye one more time' gajeels mother cried. 'oh bye wendy. don't forget us okay' 

'how forget?' she said making us giggle a sad giggle. his mother and father hugged her one last time and we went into the car. i remembered the movie the others made. its annoying how me and gajeel couldn't make the movie but i'm really exited to watch it. 

gajeels pov 

when we made it to the school natsu and lucy were sad too holding their baby they looked after. we both walked over to them and they knew me and levy were sad too. 

'i don't want to let her go' lucy cried. 

'we have to luce' 

'why' 

'because we can't adopt her, we're too young to adopt her permanently' natsu explained hugging lucy making levy giggle. 

'why sad?' wendy said in levys arms looking at us and the couple infront of us. 

'because today is the day we say goodbye' levy explained and wendy looked down at her white cat. tears streamed down her face. 

'see again?' she said looking at me. 

'dunno squirt, you live far away. it'll be kinds hard' i said feeling guilty. and she carried on crying. 

-------------------

levys pov 

we walked in the room we always go in on a monday and sat down. some people were crying, some were just hiding their feelings. the lady came walking in feeling sad aswell. 

'i'm sure this is a very sad day for all of you, but it is the last day to look after these amazing children and babies and send them back home to the orphanage' everyone looked down and began to cry. 'so what we are going to do is, watch the parenting movies on proof of you being great parents' the lady added.  she started with natsu and lucy. and then the other couples. 

(guys to let you know the others know about gajeel and levy now) 

the last one was mine and gajeels. the woman put the disk in and we all watched it. the movie started off at mine with wendy, teaching her to read and speak languages. everyone chuckled and then it changed to wendy with gajeel at his house cooking the pizza and then our food fight. they made. i smiled whilst crying my heart was litually breaking inside. it then showed us at the zoo and then at the park playing that gobling game and pushing wendy on the swings. the final clip showed us in the trampoline room and then we had a slide show of pictures playing, the final picture was with me and gajeel kissing either side of wendy's cheek making her laugh wich was cute. and then the movie finished. 

everyone clapped like they did with the other videos and the teacher told us we all passed but we were too sad to be happy right now. 

we all walked to the bus and sat down. me and wendy fell asleep on the journey along with gajeel. until the coach stopped. 

Wendys pov 

we woke up when the coach stopped and i was scared if i was never going to see gajeel and levy again. gajeel picked me up and we all came out the bus and back to the home i used to live in. i smiled because i saw my friends again and i ran to play with them. i then watched gajeel and levy ready to leave along with the others and i ran over to them. 

'where going?' i asked and the looked back at me and cried. 

'we have to go home too wendy' levy said crying and gajeel looked down. 

'no' i cried. 'i want you here' 

'hey squirt. we have mummies and daddies to go home to aswell' gajeel said trying not to cry. but i cried. i cried a lot. because they turned and walked. 

'NO. YOU CAN'T GO. MUMMY! DADDY!....COME BACK' i cried and they turned and waved. they tried not to cry and tried to force a smile. 

'i love you wendy. we love you' levy cried and i just sat on the floor crying watching them leave me behind. 'come back' i whispered grabbing a picture of the three of us. tear drops fell on the picture. please come back. 

---------------------------------

guys i left of as a really emotional ending of this chapter. 

i will do one more chapter. 

hope you'll like it. and i hope you like this story. 

thank you for reading.