Chapter 11

Neither Telay nor Pepsi would have been able to imagine the turn their life took once they got involved with Taste. They had went from the bottom to what they considered to be the top, almost instantly. Money, cars, clothes, street fame and whatever else they could ask for was already theirs. It had only been six months since they moved in with Taste and from the way things were going they were not planning on leaving. He kept their pockets stacked and they never had to spend a dime. They were living like queens.

They had become more than just maids to him, they were family to him and the feelings were mutual. He had mad love and respect for them and did everything in his power to make sure they knew it. His love for Telay had grown more differently than his love for Pepsi though. He looked at Pepsi as a sister but he wanted more from Telay. Telay stood on her word that they would never cross the line that would make them one but he knew she wanted to and he was going to help her do it. He loved everything about her and refused to let his attraction to her die. She had unknowingly let him know that she was in love with him and would do whatever to prove her love for him. Just the little things she did gave him confirmation that he had her where he wanted her but she was fighting her desire to be with him. The more she fought it, the more he realized how weak she was when it came to him.

"Aye, I need you to ride with me to go handle this business real quick." Taste said to Telay over the phone. She was used to him requesting her presence during his business runs because Taste almost always had her join him on his runs.

She honored the fact that he trusted her enough to share that part of his life because sharing that part of his life could cost him his freedom. He basically trusted her with his life. "I'm game. Where you at?" Telay said with a big smile on her face.

Taste could tell that she was smiling and he was smiling just as hard. "I'm pulling up now. Come outside." As soon as he said that, she hung up the phone and ran down the stairs.

"What's wrong with you?" Pepsi asked, confused about Telay's excitement.

"Taste want me to ride with him real quick. You know how he gets." Telay answered nonchalantly, trying to hide her obvious excitement as she ran out the door. She tried not to smile as she strutted to the Rolls Royce but as soon as she locked eyes with him she failed.

"Whatsup, Gorgeous?" He greeted her as they pulled off.

"Whatsup, Taste. You been gone for a couple days. Where you been, outta town?" She asked, taking in the smell of his cologne. She was so crazy over him that she almost craved the smell of his cologne. When he was away she constantly thought of him. Besides images of him in her mind, his cologne was one of the biggest things she remembered about him.

"I was making moves in New York, why? Did you miss me?" he asked the question in a way that made her blush.

"You're so silly, Taste."

"Whatever, I know you missed me."

"Word? How you know that?"

"Because I missed the fuck outta you. You been on my mind non-stop." He said seriously. He flirted with her constantly, but now was different. He wasn't smiling or anything. His facial expression was almost desperate for her to admit her true feelings for him. "What are you scared of?" He asked , hopping on the expressway.