Chapter Three

January 7th, 1942

Manchester, England

"Phil, this is wrong." Dan whispered as Phil kissed him over and over again. Phil shrugged and kissed down his jaw to his neck. Dan lay naked under him and Phil balanced himself above him with his arm resting beside Dan's head and his other hand roamed his body.

"Of course it's wrong, society hates us." Phil whispered back, still kissing down his lovers chest and his hand moved lower. Dan's breathing faltered as he closed his eyes shut and let Phil please him.

"We're such homosexuals." Phil laughed a bit, his breath on Dan's ear as he kissed him there. Goosebumps rose on Dan's soft skin and Phil brought himself to kiss Dan's lips again, this time with his tongue.

Dan moaned softly and Phil kissed him harder. He shifted and bent down to suck on Dan's smooth neck. Dan squirmed under him and Phil licked around the spot that was now purple.

"I love you," Dan whispered and Phil leaned up, kissing his lips again.

"I love you too." Phil kissed him again and again, hand moving even lower.

His hand eventually landed onto Dan's dick and Phil allowed himself to get started. But before that could happen, a knock came to Phil's door.

"Phil?" It was his other friend PJ. Both boys scrambled around. Dan panicked looking in the mirror and noticing the love bites that Phil left on his neck from their lazy sex day. Dan picked up his briefs and pulled on his pants. He pulled his uniform shirt on quickly and tucked it in, bringing his jacket over his shoulders. Phil was dressing himself as well and fixed his hair.

"Phil?" PJ called out again and Phil looked at Dan.

"Um, one second!" Phil yelled back and Dan's eyes were blown out, looking like he was just bloody fucked, which he was. Phil chuckled a bit, going over to him and kissing him softly.

"No one will ever find out about us," Phil whispered and Dan nodded. Phil turned around and opened the door.

---

February 10th, 1942

"The snow is so cold." Dan complained as he walked the trails with Phil. They didn't hold hands incase they stumbled upon anyone else in the woods, and Phil walked beside him.

"It's suppose to be cold, Dan. It's winter," Phil laughed and Dan nudged him.

"Spork, you know what I mean." Dan smiled up at him. Phil nodded, teasing him.

"I love to poke fun at you, baby." Phil winked and Dan sniffed, his nose running from the close. They looked around, seeing if anyone would be able to see them from where they were and they saw no one.

"Kiss me,"

And so Phil did kiss him.