North's First Time

AN: Guys, this is my first fanfic. Go easy on me. That being said, don't be afraid to critic (in a nice way please) my work and give me your thoughts!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not giving him fucking candy." A 12 year old North yells into the phone.

"It works; just try it."

"He already is fucking hyper!" He says, his voice slightly cracking on the last word. Fucking puberty.

"He is always hyper North." Kota says exasperated. Why, why can't he just deal with it the way we all do? "Look, have you checked his reports and have his clothes laid out?"

"Yes," North says. At least, he thinks it's done.

"Then just make sure he doesn't get into any trouble."

"Seriously? You're asking me to make sure the spider-monkey is safe? Do you not think I've-" he pauses and looks around. "It's really fucking quiet." Gabe snickers in the background at Kota's house.

"Afraid of your older brother?"

He scoffs, "No." Older brother, still not something he has gotten used to. Luke acting older rarely is seen; actually, never seen.

"Whatever you say Northy Poo." Oh if he were here he would be dead, but lucky for him, North is stuck at his house on Luke-duty while him and the other guys have off.

"Gabe, shut it." More snickers can be heard, but North is too busy looking around, trying to find the little bastard. "He was just in the damn shower. He couldn't of done too much." Gabe scoffed, and Kota shook his head. Oh North, you still aren't used to this are you? That's when he smelt it. "Oh fuck no. Luke you are not having chocolate chip pancakes at fucking 9 o' clock at night!"

"Have fun North!" Gabe shouts.

"Call if you need anything." Kota says, and he swears he heard him whisper, 'Good luck.'

He grunts, "Bye guys."

"Bye," both reply, and then the dial tone is heard.

He stomps off to the kitchen, and what he sees will forever be burned into his memory. One that he does not want, period. "What the fuck!?"

"I was hungry." Was Luke's reply, like he wasn't standing in the fucking kitchen ass-naked.

"Where the hell are your clothes!?" North says, keeping his glare on Luke's face. 

Luke shrugs, "Forgot them in my room when I went to shower, I guess." 

North swore he laid them out on the sink. "And you didn't think to go get them from your room BEFORE you came down here to give yourself diabetes?"

He shrugs, "I was hungry."

"What about a towel!?"

Luke cocks his head to the side, "I was already dry." North groans.

"Go get fucking dressed Lucian!"

"But-but food! And I'm comfy."

"That sugary shit is not food, and I don't give a rat's ass if you are comfortable! You cannot just walk around naked!" Luke shrugs. He doesn't think it's a problem. For someone who didn't talk to me for months, he sure does have a lot to say. "Not like you or Uncle haven't seen one before." He gets a twinkle in his eye, "Unless you're feeling insecure baby brother."

"NO, I just don't want to see your junk!"

Another shrug before he turns around to flip a pancake; "Then don't look." It seemed simple to him. Plus, it was nice. Maybe I should do this more often. Grabbing the huge stack of pancakes he walks off to his room, past a fuming North. "You are not fucking eating that!" North goes to grab it, but Luke leans back. "But they are already made, and I'm hungry."

"Eat some fucking fruit or a sandwich!"

"But I wanted pancakes." With a smile, Luke takes off. North, right on his tail. Swinging by the counter Luke swipes the syrup and runs towards his room. 

"Get fucking dressed, and drop the fucking pancakes!"

"I wouldn't dare drop my babies!" And that is when the front door opened. The oldest Taylor walking in, and the older brother taking the opportunity to run outside, like he wasn't naked. The youngest right behind him. "You can't run outside naked Luke!" North catches sight of where he was running then. "Oh fuck no! Your junk goes nowhere near my garage Lucian!" 

Uncle stares bewildered. "Forget to lay out his clothes North?" He says as his youngest runs past him. 

"Shut it." Uncle just chuckles, and snaps a picture on his phone. Never hurts to have a little blackmail.

+0