Welcome to Luke Duty Toma Pt. 1

AN: Okay guys, so this one is going to be a bit long. I realized that as I finally got the idea down. So, this will be split into parts. Hope you like this one. Unedited. (aka I may go back and change it)

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Toma, I'm calling in a favor." That's how all of this started. I laughed when he told me why he needed the favor. I shouldn't of laughed.

When you hear one of the teams you've been close to over the years needs a favor you automatically say yes. They weren't family, but they were close. So, of course we would do anything in our power to help. When they continue it by saying "I need you to watch Mr. Luke Taylor for the day. Without letting him know you've been put on the task." You have no choice but to laugh. The boy is 14! I was doing so much shit at 14, I could damn well spend a few hours without adult supervision. Hell, I DREAMED of hours without adult supervision when I was his age. So why, in the love of all that is holy, do we need to watch him? But, you don't question a favor. You just accept it. "So, you want me to stalk your team member?"

"More like, hang out with him."

"You want to turn my team in babysitters?"

"The favor."

"Right," I chuckle, "Okay Owen. We will baby Luke. When do you need one of us?" And that is how we ended up in this fucked up mess.

Marc's POV

"Marc, you're hanging out with Luke Taylor today." It was easy. Pick up Luke, take him somewhere or something for a few hours. The favor was probably one of the easiest I had ever had called in. Plus, I got along well with Luke. We never had spent too much time together, but when we did his happy nature was welcomed. The only trick was, I couldn't let him find out I was put in charge of watching him. I will think of something, easy.

"Got it boss."

"I don't see why we sit on baby today. He is not baby."

"Raven, it's called babysitting. You do not actually sit on them, and because it's a favor. An easy favor."

"Same," the Russian waves off. I roll my eyes, and I mentally question why I'm babysitting a 14 year old too, but oh well. I wonder if they actually do sit on babies in Russia. At 14 they probably wouldn't. Well, sit on maybe, but this? No. They probably throw them to the wolves or some shit. That's probably an exaggeration. Hopefully. Before my thoughts can get side tracked again, I walk out of the door. "Well, I'm off to pick up a Taylor. See you later." Little did I know four hours later I would end up with a very naked Russian sitting on Luke, with a blue haired Brandon glaring at his laughing brother and I in the middle of a trashed living-room.

Luke's POV

"Luke, the Toma team is sending someone to get you today."

"Why?" The response I got was vague at best. Just a 'go with it' kind of deal. I shrugged it off. Finishing up lunch, and hiding my new stash of candy, I hear a car pull up. Right as my name is yelled. "LUCIAN FUCKING TAYLOR." My eyes widen, along with my smirk. Oops, guess my prank worked. I took off as the running footsteps of my stepbrother pounded down the stairs. Bursting out of the front door with the devil on my heels, I throw open the door and jump in the cab of the truck. "Drive, drive, drive!" I say as I slam the door shut.

"What's up little Taylor?" Marc says with a spark of amusement in his eyes.

"No time, just go. I will explain on the way. Hurry before-"

"LUKE!" North comes out of the front door then, his growl heard in what I'm sure is at least the span of ten miles. Marc starts cracking up, and I hit him. "GO HURRY!"

North's running steps to the car and menacing glare must have kicked in Marc's good sense to save me from my death as he takes off right before North can reach the door. "The glitter!" Marc says as he continues to laugh. "The hair!" I smirk. It was pretty great if I do say so myself. "How did you even do it?"

"You mean dye his hair bright pink for the day and douse him in glitter?" Marc starts chuckling again, and nods. "A ninja never reveals his tricks. Although, he should learn to just quit stealing my stashes on my days off."

"You're so dead when you go back."

"So, I don't go back. End of story." I say with a sheepish smile.

"Oh no, you go back. I don't because I'm not going down as an accomplice. Raven might, just to get the video."

"And die twice? God, if I let Raven get blackmail of North with pink hair I would be tortured!" Marc chuckles again. "So, what are we doing today?" His eyes light with a joy that I know is only a good sign for very few.

"Well, my team needs to be tested on their observation skills. You, are going to help me with their training."

"How am I going to? You guys are already graduated. I'm still technically in some of my training."

"Your stealthy, and obviously know how to pull off a good prank. This will let you use both of those. Try to prank my brothers."

"You're letting me prank them? Wait, does this include Raven. I'm not pranking Raven. I tried once. I was almost shot. I don't want to die." Marc barks out a laugh, and my brain automatically starts to come up with different things to do.

"Yes, it includes Raven. No, I will not let you get shot or die."

"Wait, your entire team?"

"Yes." I smirk. He just condemned himself, and he doesn't even realize it. Well, maybe if I do Raven last then I can do a prank that won't happen until I'm gone. That works. Marc will get blamed.

"Deal."

-------------------------------------------------

AN: Okay guys, so what pranks should Luke pull off? He has the day with the Tomas, and all of their members (Kevin included). What do you want to see? Don't be shy.