Truth or Dare Pt 1

A/N: Okay, this was inspired awhile back from a post on the Facebook group (join us we are crazy but fun). It will be split into 2 parts (sorry it was too big to just fit into a short chapter). I hope you like it! Unedited. (And yes, I think Owen would curse in his mind, but not out-loud unless under immense stress. 'Cause let's be honest, we all curse in our head at some point. I like to keep Owen the young 20 year old/ however old he is in the one-shot he is in his head.)

------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

"I cannot believe you dared me to do this!"

"I prefer the term convinced." Gabriel says, and I can almost see his smirk.

"And now I understand North's desire to say no when you ask to play truth or dare."

"Oh come on! You're the prank king! This is an easy one. Tamest dare I ever gave you." He has a point, but then again, it wasn't easy.

"Oh yeah, prank the one man who could instill fear into the heart of any man. The one man who could probably make me eat veggies for a week straight!" I shudder at the thought. Veggies. God, I already know this isn't going to end well.

"You're exaggerating." We both knew I wasn't. Owen Blackbourne isn't a man to be messed with. I have pranked him once. One time in my entirety of knowing him the past 5 years. I have never wanted to again. Halloween and April Fools being the only exceptions, and they were the freebies he had given me over the years. The freebies that had never worked. So, I have successfully pranked the man one time. "So, what's the plan?"

"Well, I may have shut down the feeds." I say, as I sneak onto his porch.

"You blanked the cameras? So, I'm guessing you're sneaking in."

"I have fifteen minutes of video loop at the press of a button. That's all I could afford with him being able to get here from the spot where he is at."

"You're tracking him?" He exclaims.

"Um, I gotta go."

"Wait, you never answered what the plan is!"

"Just a little something in red." I smirk as I shuffle the bag on my shoulder. Pressing the button, I unlock the door, and hang up the phone as I hear, "Don't touch his suits!" Man, you do something one time...I rush to the bedroom, setting my timer for exactly 14 minutes. Opening the top drawer I see everything folded neatly. Are these ironed? Who folds and irons their socks and underwear? Owen Blackbourne, that's who. Rolling my eyes at his OCD, I empty the drawer of both contents easily swiping them out for my choice. In place of his black dress socks and athletic socks are my fun loving patterned ones. No more boxer briefs. I take out the red bikinis and snicker as I fold them, and put them in the empty space. Shutting the drawer, I go to his dirty clothes pile. Collecting Mr. B's dirty socks and underwear was the downside to this prank. But, one must do what he has to. Throwing the collection into the bag, I check my watch. 7 minutes. I rush to the closet, and grab any extras, plus what is in the rest of the teams go-bags. A desperate Mr. B may just go through them to try and find something. Placing everything exactly where I had found it, as to not tip off his slight OCD, I check my watch again. 1 minute. I glance around the room one last time, and see that everything is in its correct place. Nodding my head, I rush out of the door just as my timer goes off. I sigh, and jog out of sight of the cameras, calling Sean. In order for this to work, he has to cooperate. Knowing him, and his love of seeing Mr. B squirm, he won't put up much of a fight. "Hey Luke, what's up?"

"Doc, I need a favor."

"No, you cannot hide from North at my place."

"You wound me! That is not all I ask for."