How to say 'I Love You'

I love you

~MJ Sebastian~

×××××
"JJ, why we're here? D-Diba you're angry? W-Will you h-hurt me like them? Please JJ, don't! Please don't hurt me! Please--" I don't let her to finish, I hug her tight, I hug her very tight. She's crying again, it's also my pain, her pain is also my pain.

Everyday I saw her crying at the back of our classroom because of my classmates, I want to punch them all, but I can't, I don't know why, I just can't.

"I miss you..." I whisper, and I found her shock beacuse she stops from crying, and I face her. I stare at her beautiful eyes.

"JJ, why?" She ask me and cry again.

"Shhh... don't cry, please don't..."

"You told me you'll always be there for me, you'll always be at my side... you... y-you told me you love me, you told me that. But why? Why are you doing this?"
That, that question is my question at myself, and I answer it...

"I don't know..."

"Why?"

"Sapphire... we're leaving, we're leaving..." She froze and silently cry, it makes my heart turn into pieces.

"Please don't leave me!" She hug me tight, I hug her too. "First, my kuya. And now you, you'll leave me too! JJ, don't!" She cried.

"If... I-if you're leaving because I told you that you need it, it's not true! Okay? Please don't leave me."

"No, its not because of that, and I tell you again, I will not leave you, I cannot leave you because I'm in your heart. I promise I will come back, I promise that you're always be the one."

"JJ..."

"I will let them to hurt you, I will let you to cry. But when I'm finally at your side again, I promise, I will not let them to hurt you again, I will hurt them. I don't ever let you cry, I will try my best to don't let you. But now I need to leave. But this is just temporary! Okay?" She just nod, I know she's weak, I know it.

"I'm your knight and shining armor, and you're my princess."
×××××

Ang gago ko, napaka gago ko. Ang gago-gago kooo.

Her words marked at my mind...

"JJ, my knight and shining armor, who hurt his own princess."

No! She's wrong! She's still my princess! And I'm still her knight shining armor!

It's just... It's just the thing that I didn't know that she is Fire, I didn't know that the girl I seeking is Sapphire.

'This is the most painful, painful to love you.'

Ngayon ko lang nalaman na nakakasakit pala na mahalin ako, at sa kasamaang palad, ang nasaktan pa ay ang taong mahal ko.

Ang akala ko, yung mga assuming na mga flirt lang ang nasasaktan. Hindi pala.

'I miss you.'

God kmows that I miss her too, I want to hug her, but her emotions is too strong.

'Congratulations Mr. MJ Sebastian, you succeed.'

Putangina talaga! Tangina ni Earl! Putangina niya! Damn it!

×××××
"MJ!" Sa gitna ng pagpalano namin ni Sam, sumingit ang boses ni Earl.

"She's the girl." Just. Fuck.