23

"Hey, Dan."

Dan looked up, seeing Phil peeking around the corner. He smiled at his boyfriend and patted the spot next to him.

Phil came and sat down next to Dan, but not before giving him a kiss on the lips.

"How was your day today?" Dan asked Phil.
"It was quite stressful, you?"
"Oh, it was very stress-relieving. I now know what I want to do with my life."
"That's great! Do you wanna tell me?"
"I want to keep killing people until I get caught, then I'll kill myself. "
"Try not to get caught then, okay love? I'm going to bed now."

Phil got up and went into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

The second the door closed, Dan jumped up and went over to where Phil kept his stash of pills. These should do the trick.

Dan took out a handful of the clear pills that he had stopped taking months earlier and stashed them away in his jean pocket. Getting up and tiptoeing to the side closet where all of his weapons were kept, Dan opened the door with a small creek.

Inside was the most variated assortment of weapons that you have ever seen. Ranging from knives to shotguns to needles, everything that could be used in any situation could be found there. As Dan surveyed the closet, his eyes landed on a small blade. It was silver, and no more than a centimeter thick. Perfect. Dan gathered the rest of his weapons into a bag, stored it under a floorboard, and stuck the blade into the back of his jeans. 

As the bedroom door opened, Dan began to feel nervous. I don't get nervous. The creek of the door woke Phil up. 

"Hey babe," He patted the spot next to him. "You coming?" 

Dan nodded and began to lay down next to Phil. 

"Aren't you going to change...?" 

Dan blinked twice and then realized that he was still wearing his black jeans - they still had a stain of blood and white goo on them from earlier. Dan went to cover it up but it was too late.

Phil propped himself up on his pillow. "What's that?" He pointed out the stains. "That's blood, but that white stuff - what is it, Dan?" 

Dan quickly turned around and went to take off his jeans. "Nothing, I just dripped some milk onto myself."

Phil was now sitting up. "Daniel - you have perfect coordination, I don't for a second believe that that is milk." Phil stood up and began to walk towards Dan. Dan put his left hand onto the blade behind him, ready to strike.

The moment didn't come. Phil stood there, on his knees, examining the jeans that were half way down Dan's legs. His intensive stare was making Dan hard. 

Th harder Dan got, the more relaxed his grip on the knife became. Soon, he had completely let go. 

"Let's take these off now, shall we?" Phil pulled down Dan's jeans until they were completely of and laying on the floor. 

Dan kissed Phil passionately and pressed him up against the wall behind them.

Suddenly, Dan felt his partner's hands push him away. "What - are you okay, Phil? Phil? Hey, babe, what's wrong?" 

Phil just stood there, with disbelieving eyes. "I can't believe I was this stupid! Living with a serial killer? What was I thinking? Especially falling in love with one?!" 

Dan looked at what Phil was pointing to and saw the blade glistening on the floor.

"You wanted to kill me?!" 

"No - no! Of course not!"

"Don't lie to me, Daniel! I know you."

"Do you know me? Really know me? Wake up Philip! Killers don't have feelings! I just should have known that neither do dealers!"

Phil stood there, shocked. "What - what do you mean?"

"I SAW YOU TALKING TO YOUR FATHER PHIL! I heard his telling you how proud he is of you!"

Phil hung his head. "So you know."

"Know what? That this was your plan all along? To avenge me for the death of your family?"

"No! I found my mother."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Did Dan actually kill the family?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I just love cliffhangers, don't you ;)

Well anyways here's an update, I know it's bad but I haven't update in over a month so I decided you guys deserve an update. 

ALSO IM ALMOST AT 100 FOLLOWERS??!! AND THIS STORY HAS 1.7K READS????!!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH