Expanding family

"Connie," Ellie smiled and Jacob watched as Connie crouched down in front of her,

"So... Do you like dogs? And ice cream?" She asked, her eyes sparkling as she looked up at Jacob,

"Yes," she smiled, jumping up and down,

"In that case we thought we could go to the park and get ice cream... And we should probably bring these two girls along too,"

"Mumma," Sophie uttered and Connie stood up, "what did you say sophs?"

"Mumma," she grinned, laughing as Connie swooped her up and tickled her,

"Ellie this is Sophie... And this is Grace..."

"Can I hold one of them," the young girl asked and Jacob nodded,

"Come and sit on the sofa and I'll hand you Gracie... Soph is a mummy's girl," Jacob smiled,

"She's smiling," Ellie grinned up at Connie and Jacob and the family couldn't help but grin,

"And this is Dotty," Connie smiled, making Jacob roll his eyes,

"Sometimes I love her the most," Connie whispered to Ellie who giggled shyly.

The day had been a success, Ellie seemed to have taken well to them and Connie was pleased at how well the little girl had been bought up.

"Mum, mum... Can I see Connie and dad and the babies again?" She asked, hugging her mum as Anna smiled,

"Did you have a good day?"

"Yes... And they have a dog and two babies,"

Anna nodded, stroking her daughters hair, "we can arrange another day for you to see them soon,"

"She's welcome," Connie smiled, watching how Dotty wagged her tail and almost pushed Ellie over.

Ellie squeezed the dog tightly before running over to Jacob and hugging her, "you're really nice and Connie's very pretty," she whispered loudly,

"She's a lovely girl," Connie told Anna, "you've brought her up well,"

"Thank you," Anna smiled, "right come on... Time for dinner,"

He was quiet for the rest of the evening and when she had settled the girls she slipped into the shower beside him. He smiled at her, taking the shampoo and running it through her hair. She closed her eyes as he washed the suds away gently, before running the conditioner through the ends. He placed a kiss to her forehead before he took her comb and ran it slowly and carefully. He took his time, peppering her cheeks, her neck, her slender shoulders with soft, gently kisses. She had never known him be quite so gentle and when he turned her to face him, she opened her eyes and placed her hands either side of his cheeks.

"Jacob," she whispered and he kissed her, "make love to me," she asked him, and he kissed down her stomach, before feeling her pulling him back to her.

"No foreplay," she uttered against his ear, "just you inside me..."

He pressed her up against the wall of the shower and entered her slowly, she gasped against his mouth as he hooked her leg up over his waist. He moved slowly inside her, he didn't want to rush, he would spend the rest of his life like this with her if he could.

"You feel so good," he uttered, his lips tugging at her breasts before he caved and lifted her other leg,

"Come inside me," she uttered as she moved slightly faster, making him groan with want. Before they knew it they were on the floor of the shower, her riding him as he arched his back and released hard.

She did the same, seconds after him, and he helped her up, washing out the conditioner from her hair, before wrapping her in a radiator warmed towel.

They fell naked into bed together that night, "everything about you is incredible, I can't wait to marry you," he whispered.

As usual she fell asleep quickly, way before him, curling into him and feeling his warmth.

"It's meant to be the man that falls asleep first, but we've clearly got that the other way round ."

The following morning Jacob woke to find Connie sat on the bay window barely dressed, holding a cup of coffee and looking out across the garden. He got up and slipped his arm around her shoulders before moving her forwards so she could settle between his thighs,

"What are you thinking?" He smiled and she rested her head back against his chest, "I'm thinking that we should start planning our wedding... I don't know what you think but I'd love to have it abroad..."

He nodded, "marrying you on the beach and spending the next few weeks with you in a bikini... I could think of worse ways to spend my life,"

She laughed, "your really go for that?"

"I'd marry you in the ED if that's what you wanted."