Pleasure

He let himself into her house a few weeks later, surprised to see candles lit and Connie dressed in a tight black dress, her hair perfectly curled. He took off his jacket and smiled, pulling her into his arms and spinning her around, "you're certainly a sight for sore eyes,"

"I had my last check up today," she told him, "grab a quick shower while I serve up dinner."

He kissed her mouth, "you look so beautiful,"

"Go," she smiled, kissing him once more and laughing as he ran up the stairs.

He reappeared in time to see her bent over the oven before placing food on the table. He couldn't take his eyes off of her as they ate and as soon as she'd finished he took her hands and pulled her onto his lap.

She placed her hands either side of his face and kissed him deeply, leaning into him as he undid her dress.

"New underwear?" He questioned as he kissed her, pulling her dress down so she sat on his lap in only a lacy bra and small knickers.

He ran his hands across the top of her knickers and she gasped as they made their way between their legs,

He unclipped her bra and kissed her breasts as she tipped her head back,

"What am I going to do without you for three months?" he told her and she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and kissed him, "take me to bed,"

They found they only made it onto the stairs before his hands slipped between her legs and made her groan,

"Jacob," she hissed as he kissed her, before his mouth followed his fingers,

"Oh," she cried out as he nipped her skin, her hips bucked and he too groaned at the sight of her before him.

He scooped her up and carried her upstairs as she kissed his neck and began removing his clothes.

"Jacob," she uttered and he moved over her, nudging her gently and she nodded, "I want you,"

It was all the encouragement he needed and he moved inside of her slowly,

"You're beautiful," she whispered against his neck as he held himself up against her, moving her so she lay facing him so as not to hurt her ribs. She wrapped her top leg around him and gasped as he moved more quickly.

"I love doing this with you," he groaned and she orgasmed loudly as he came a few seconds later. She lay slumped against his chest, she was still healing and the activity and the passion had taken it out of her. "I don't have the energy for round two," she uttered and he kissed her mouth,

"That was incredible... Go to sleep," he told her as he cuddled her too him, feeling like he never wanted to let her go again.

She woke first the following morning and slipped under the covers, taking him in her mouth. Her hands followed the movements her mouth made and he opened his eyes and groaned as she moved up and down. He pushed back the covers and ran his hands through her hair, feeling how his hips reacted to her mouth.

"Come for me baby," she whispered, the vibrations making him call her name again,

"Fuck," he uttered as he released inside of her mouth, closing his eyes as she drunk the squash that was on her side.

Her mouth kissed his stomach before claiming his as she sunk down onto him,

"Connie," he almost yelled as she bounced up and down above him, her moving his hands to her breasts as he appeared still half asleep and still surprised at how he'd woken up,

He slipped one hand down to her clit and she came at the same time he did, the pair laughing as she slumped onto his chest,

"Now that was some wake up call," he almost growled against her hair,

"I couldn't sleep," she laughed lightly and he squeezed her against him,

"I can't say I'm complaining."