leaving hell

Carters p.o.v
WOO HOO!!! Today i get to leave this hell of a place. It totally SUCKED. Darry is going to court for me so that i dont go to a girls home. He would be my legal gardian, but i still live in my house and use my own rules. I though that was really nice. My baby bump got a little bigger. When i leave court today we are going to the hospital to check on the baby. I went shopping again last weekend with emma and found more cute outfits.

 I went shopping again last weekend with emma and found more cute outfits

That would be great if i had twins. But im not going to. But if i have a boy then whenever someone else from the gang is having a baby, ill just give the dress to them. If they are having a girl. Then i found this

 Then i found this

And this

Its like a little dally

Its like a little dally. I bought all the outfits anf kept then with the others i bought the first time. I started packing my bags when i heard a knock on the door. "Its open" i said. My jaw dropped when i saw who walked in. It was none other then dallas winston. No. No,no, no. He is dead. "D-dally?" i asked. He smiled. "Hey baby how are you guys?" he asked. I didn't know what to say. I stared at him in shock. "I see your pregnant with my baby, how is it?" he said. Right now i didnt care what was going on i ran into his arms. "Dally i missed you soo much." i said. "What were you think for names?" he asked. "Scarlett for a girl and jackson for a boy." i told him. He smiled. "I loved the nmes and i love you." he said. Then next thing i knew i wasnt in dally warm embrace. I was cold. Then i looked up he was gone. "Dally. Dally where are you?" i asked. "Ill alwys be with you and my baby. Ill keep it safe. I love you carter." i heard him say. I started sobbing. None of it was true. I hallucinated. I never saw dally. "DAMMIT. WHAT THE FUCK!" i screamed. I heard another knock on the door. I couldnt say anything because i was sobbing too much. Someone walked in and i didnt bother looking to see who it was. "Hi honey. I heard you scream. What happened?" she asked. I just cried harder. I realized it was emma at the door. She came over and comforted me until i calmed down. "Ok whats wrong." she asked. I took a deep breath before telling her what happened. "Ok so this morning i was packing when i heard a knock on the door. I opened it and dallas was there. We were talking about the baby and the next thing i knew he was gone. I hallucinated. I never saw him." i told her. She hugged me tighter and i felt much better. "Its gonn be ok. Nust remember that when you go home you have the whole gang there to be with you through the stages of motherhood. Its gonna be tough but you'll pull through." she told me. I nodded and pulled away. "Can you help me pack please?" i asked. She nodded and we finished packing. About 2 hours later a staff walked in. "Hey carter the bus is here. You have 10 minutes." she said before walking out. I looked at emma and we both ran to each other. I hugged he and she hugged back. I gave her the number to the curtis house. I grabbed my stuff and promised to visit her a lot. I got on the bus and everyone was looking at me. Since everyboday was in the front, i sat in the back. As i was going down the isle i heard people say things to me like "slut" "wonder who the father is" "there is probably too many to count." i just rolled my eyes and sat down. I was reading my last book and in no time we were at the courthouse. I hope darry didnt forget. He said the whole gang was coming, except for danny and pony because pony was sick. I looked around the parking lot and saw darrys truck parked in the back. I sighed in relief. As i was getting ofc the bus i felt a pinch on my wrists. "WAIT WHY ARE YOU PUTTING US IN CUFFS!" i yelled. All of tulsa probably coud of heard me. "Just shut up and go." a staff said. I rolled my eyes and stood at thd bottom of the steps waiting to go inside.
Darrys p.o.v
Today is the big day. Carter gets out of reform school and is going to court. I told the court that i will be her legal gaurdian when she gets home. Today im signing the papers to confirm it. The whole gang except for danny and pony are coming to the trial. We parked in the back of the parking lot so that the police dont really see the beer we brought to celebrate.we were waiting inside by the doors when i heard someone yell "WAIT WHY ARE YOU PUTTING US IN CUFFS." i heard two-bit start laughing. "And she is back" he said. We all started laughing. About five minutes later i heard the staff tell them to come in silently. When the walled in carter instantly broke that rule. "HEY GUYS HOW HAVE YOU BEEN" she yelled. The staff told her to shut up and walked and we all started laughing. "Carter mists" i heard a judge say. We walked into the room, only to see carter fighting with somebody. Soda was snickering. "Please take your seats." the judge said. Everyone did as told. "Ok darrel curtis, you would like to take gaurdinship of carter mists. Is that right?" he asked. "Yes sir it is." i told him. He nodded. "And carter how do you feel about this?" he asked. Carter smiled. "I would love that!!" she said eagerly. "Ok then i would now like to announce that Darrel curtis is now the legal gaurdian of carter mists." the judge said. We all started to celebrate and yell. Carter was taken out of the cuffs and ran straight to johnny. "See johnnycakes what did i tell you. Did you keep your promise" she asked. He nodded. "I stayed at the curtis house the whole time." he told her. She hugged him and then went to soda. "PEPSI COLA. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN" she yelled. "Good carter. How about you and the baby?" he asked. She put two thumbs up. She went down the linr and gave us all a hug. She thanked me for doing this vefore running oit to the truck. I guess she saw it when she got here because she knew exactly  where it was. She hopped in the back next to johnny and two-bit. Me steve and soda sat in the front. When we got to the house she asked "where is tulsas cutest couple?" i laughed before telling her what happened to pony. She ran inside to go see them. Carter was back and better than ever.
Dannys p.o.v
Me and pony woke up to someone yelling. I forgot that carter comes home today. YAYYYYYYY!!!! "Honey im home" i heard her say. Me and pony looked at each other before running out and tackling her. "Uncle. Uncle" she said. We rolled off of her and i hugged her. Two-bit brought the beer out and we talked about how this past month and a half was like without each other all day. It was fun. Im glad that carters home. I missed her.