Chapter 4:

Author's note:

Whoop whoop whoop, what would happen there in 12? let's find out :)

I was looking to my left, where Haymitch and Effie were standing. We had just landed and waited for the moment when we could get out of this hovercraft. I had expected to be excited, but I was scared and not in a good mood. What would happen next?

Haymitch decided to stay on my left, while Effie was on my right. It almost looked like they were prisoner's guards. Is this how prisoners feel like?

The door was opened by a human being from the outside. I say human being because I could not see if it was a man or a woman. It looked like a Starwars figure. That sounds funny, but it wasn't even close to funny. The creature took my arm and dragged me out of the hoovercraft. "Hey hey hey, you'd better be careful with this young lady!" Haymitch screamed. The creature didn't care and didn't change it's attitude towards me. It frightened me that it did not speak. Could it even speak? Haymitch rolled his eyes and looked at the pink-haired woman, who looked scared as well and did not give him a look back.

My eyes adjusted to the daylight, I could now see where I was. Was this an airport? It looked like it. I looked around to get an impression of my surroundings. Everything was made of concrete, I did not see a single plant or other sign of life. I turned my head to Haymitch, who looked at the ground, while the four of us marched to a small van. I understood I wouldn't get answers to any of my one hundred questions right now. An army of these Starwars-creatures stood next to the van, I supposed they were looking in my direction, although I couldn't see their eyes because of the mask they wore. "Peacekeepers." Haymitch whispered. "You'd better be good, sweetheart." I frowned and looked at my quickly moving feet.

We were approaching the van. The peacekeepers were most definitely watching me. Before I knew what was happening, four of them grabbed my arms and legs and put me in the van. I screamed and told them to let me alone. Not to my surprise, they did not. Before the peacekeepers had slammed the door, I saw Effie looking at me with teary eyes. She smiled. I did not smile back.

I could not see where I was right now. The van was being driven by a peacekeeper in the front. There was a thick seperation wall between us. There were no windows where I sat. Don't they like windows here? There was no chair or safety belt. Then, the van stopped abruptly and I banged my head against the wall of this van. This hurt a lot. I could feel there was a small wound on my forehead. "Ouch." I whispered, while I gently rubbed my forehead.

And then, all out of sudden, the door was opened. Two peacekeepers were standing there and I knew I had to get out of the van. I did not want any other wounds or bruisings, so I did not resist. My eyes had to adjust to the light again. My nose worked immediately and smelled the dirty air. I looked into the sky, not knowing what I was doing or where I even was. I was thrown on the ground violenty. I did not see it, but I heard that the van was leaving. Let this please be the moment to wake up.

But I did not. I don't know for how long I lay there, but it was for quite some time. A couple of tears were flowing down my cheek, but I did not make any sound. I heard someone running and it was not me.

"Oh my, are you okay?" I heard a young woman saying. I looked up to see a woman, around the age of eighteen, with dark brown hair in a braid. She did not wear any make up and she actually looked quite worried. "I... don't know what just happened..." was all I could say before more tears started to flow. She hugged me for a while. "What happened to your forehead? Does it hurt a lot? My mom might make you feel better." I looked her in the eye and I saw she meant it. "It's not a big deal, it's just a small wound. But... Can you please tell me where I am right now?" She was confused and I understood, I would be confused too. "Are you sure you are okay? Did you fall on your head?" I sighed, my voice was shaking. "I did not, it's quite a story actually, but it doesn't matter, because I will wake up eventually." I started speaking louder and louder. "This all is just a joke and I know that! In a couple of hours, I will be doing stupid Socrates exercises again! I will be able to make a hot cup of tea and listen to music for hours. I will not be here anymore! I don't need help!" The girl slowly backed away and looked at me with disbelief. "You must be Emily." she said. "How do you..." "My name is Katniss Everdeen, welcome."

Author's note:

Oh well, hello Katniss, nice to meet you! Are you going to help Emily?

Where will Emily go? Is she alone?

Please leave some comments, I love comments hahaaha. I really want to improve my writing, so please comment :) I hope to publish a next chapter soon!