Chapter 5: Game Maker Party

"You can't be serious." Stefan Whiteman said.

"He is willing to give each of us a personal maid? How will he do that? That would be amazing, can you imagine having your own maid? Good Lord!" Stefan happily said.

It was almost Seneca's job to look emotionless, like he didn't care. Everyone knew him as the hardworking but ice-cold headgamemaker. He shouldn't feel sorry.

"This is all I've heard from the president, I cannot give you any more information, mister Whiteman."

Fifteen male game makers were sitting together in a room, with large sofa's and lots of food and alcohol. Seneca stared out of the window, not wanting to be there.

"We don't know who these girls are." said a man sitting on a purple sofa with black cushions. He was Plutarch Heavensbee, a very important game maker, but not as important as Seneca Crane.

"Girls are girls!" Timothy Flagler said. "I don't care who she'll be, really."

"We all know what you want, Tim." an older man named Walter Metz said, while sipping from his drink. "Seneca, you haven't drunk anything yet, aren't you thirsty?"

"Thirsty for the girls, he is!" Timothy laughed out loud.

"An elixir végétal de la Grande-Chartreuse, please." Seneca said emotionless.

"Excellent choice mister Crane. I would like to have one too." a red-bearded man with the name Claude Hemstring said.

"Where are the avoxes?" Stefan asked.

"Avox! Oh, avox, where are you? I am looking for you!" Metz shouted.

Three female avoxes walked in, looking scared.

"Two elixir végétal de la Grande-Chartreuse, hurry a bit." Hemstring demanded.

Seneca Crane was getting tired and he wanted to go home. It was past one a.m. and everyone was getting drunk. He was still sober, not for long though. He saw an avox girl with red hair walking towards him with his drink. She put it on a small table in front of him, he nodded. He did not want this to be a long and wild night. He decided to do what everyone expected him to do. He stood up and raised his drink.

"Gentlemen, I want to toast." The game makers got excited and jubilated.

"I want to toast to, hopefully, the most amazing Games of the last decennia, and of course, to our future girls!" Seneca said with enthusiasm. Everyone raised their glass and toasted, while shouting and cheering.

Seneca quickly drank his "Elixir" and after that, he silently left the party. He was so disappointed in himself and in his colleagues, he could not take it any longer. He was doomed to live in this horrible world. He couldn't be the emotionless and heartless Seneca any longer, he wanted to say what he was thinking. He felt lost in this world. He felt guilty.

"Poor girls." he said to himself.

Author's note:

I love writing this fanfiction, I hope you like reading it! Comments are always welcome! You can always DM me  if you want to say something about this fanfiction :)