thirty-seven.

Soon enough, we arrived at a power plant where Zoom had set up the Magnetar. He had ran us there, basically dragging me behind him. 

I coughed and sputtered when we arrived. I may be a speedster and be used to the side-effects of being whisked through the city, but being dragged at super-speeds while seeing everything zoom by me was disorienting.

"Why couldn't you have just let me run here with you??" I questioned.

Zoom sneered. "You don't think I'm smart enough to know that you'll try to run off?" 

"Zoom, you're faster than me. Why would I try to run and make things worse for me and Barry?" I rolled my eyes.

"Just shut up and wait for your friends to arrive."

Soon, they did. The whole crew.

"Brought the whole crew with you, huh? Can't say I blame you." Jay sneers at Barry.

"Can you shut up already?" I practically begged.

"Rory!" Cisco yelled.

"Cisco my man how's it goin'?" I smiled.

"How's it- how's it going??" Cisco said in disbelief.

"Quiet." Jay snarled.

"Let her go." Barry demands.

"After we race." Jay smirked.

"Cut the crap." Harry said, rolling his eyes. "We know you plan to power up the Magnetar so you can destroy the multiverse."

"Bravo. You've figured it out." Jay laughs. "Almost." 

"I don't want to destroy all of it." He explains. "This Earth is at the center of the multiverse. It's the access point to every other Earth in existence. One trans-dimensional shockwave, and poof."

"Leaving just our Earth. How generous of you." Cisco says, giving a fake smile.

"Gotta have somewhere to hang my cowl." Jay says, shrugging.

I snort at the unintentional joke. Nobody shares my humor in the situation.

"You might want to say your goodbyes." Zoom says, speeding me off to the Magnetar ring.

"Oh, so I don't get goodbyes?" I laughed bitterly.

Zoom growled. "And let you come up with an escape plan? No." 

I simply rolled my eyes. Zoom places me in the center, making me just out of reach to Barry, and forcing me to watch the events as they unfold. I couldn't speed away, Zoom had put some kind of speed-dampening drug in me while I was unconscious.

From my position, I can't hear Zoom talking to Barry, but I can see him as he (no doubt) taunts him.

Then the start running. The Magnetar slowly comes to life, and the team helplessly watches as all they can see is two streaks. One blue, one red.

With my enhanced 'speed-senses', I can faintly make out Barry and Zoom's forms. They're fighting, but Zoom is winning. He is much faster than Barry.

Then, I see two red streaks. Two Barrys.

"Oh Barry, you clever bastard." I mumble under my breath, realizing what he was doing.

The second Barry kept running while my Barry came to me, giving me a look of a thousand words, and ran me to where Cisco was before returning to Zoom and his time remnant.

Barry and Zoom stopped running once it was powered up. 

"A remnant? Stole my trick, Flash. But it's too late. Bye-Bye, multiverse." Zoom said, smirking. My heart fell. Has Zoom won?

A gasp from Caitlin made me look up. Barry's time remnant was spinning in an opposite circle. 

"He's creating his own pulse." I murmured.

"Why would he do that?" Iris asked.

"Because if that's out of phase, it'll counteract that one." Cisco explains.

"Wait, his body can't handle that." Caitlin says, a worried edge in her voice.

"Then what's going to happen?" Joe asked.

"He'll die." I stated, simply.

The remnant did his job. He counteracted the pulse, and stopped the Magnetar.

Barry had Zoom. I held my breath. Barry had said he wanted to kill him, but he wouldn't actually do it, I hoped.

Then he stepped away from him. "I don't have to kill you, Jay." He said as the time wraiths came from a portal in the sky. Ignoring Barry, they picked Jay up, dragging him to the portal before he disappeared from existence.

It was over.