author's note 1.

Hey guys! Thank you all for your support! I have reached a conclusion on the issue of which book to write first. :)
Although I know most of you want me to write the sequel, and I have more motivation to write that, I have decided to wait until Season 3 of The Flash has finished. The reason being, I don't want to make any plot lines in the sequel that will conflict too much with the plot lines of season 3. Mainly with the WestAllen and the Killer Frost story arc.
In the meantime, I have three projects to undertake.
if any of you have taken a look at my other fan fictions, you may have noticed that I have a supergirl fanfiction that is unfinished. I also have a Cisco Ramon fan fiction in the works. Until the flash season three is over, I will be steadily working on both of these at the same time, as they are planned out, I just need to write them.
The most important project I'm going to be doing in the time I have is the prequel to this book. The prequel will be titled 'Nightingale' and will follow Aurora Winters' time before coming to Central City and meeting our darling Flash.
I've wanted to write this prequel for a long time, but I wanted to wait until Flicker was over before writing it. This is because the prequel will have major spoilers about Aurora and who she is. It will delve into the topics that she wouldn't talk about it this book. (Her parents, Emberlynn, Oracle/Robin, etc.)
As a plus, it will not only talk of her time in Gotham, it will talk of her time in Starling City, where she stayed for a while before moving to Central City. This opens the door to Aurora interacting with the characters of Arrow, such as Captain Lance, Laurel, and Felicity. (Before Oliver came home and became the Hood.)
After the flash season three is over, I will halt production of the other projects and focus solely on the sequel and also a little bit of the prequel.
Thank you guys for your support, and I hope you will follow Aurora's story, both before meeting Barry, and after leaving him.

-Amanda 🦎