Introduction

Introduction

RIN FERNANDES // ICE {Age Unknown, roughly 17-18}
Magic: Aera (Flight Magic), Lost Magic: Rune Breaking and Water Dragon Slayer Magic
Likes: Water, Big Spaces
Dislikes: cramped and small areas, runes
Guild: none (joining Fairy Tail later)

Rin Fernandes, as her last name states, is the younger sister of Jellal Fernandes. Both siblings had ran away from home at a young age, since their parents wanted to kill Rin due to her odd birthmark, which later mysteriously shaped into the Fairy Tail insignia as she grew older. She is constantly haunted by her near-capture by the loons of the R System, as she was trapped in a rune and left to die. This caused her to end up claustrophobic. However, she can stay inside her Water Dragon's Ice Shell without any difficulty.

She looks up to Erza Scarlet, a young lady who was supposedly prison inmates with her brother but ended up being a famous mage of the Fairy Tail guild. It was only after meeting the famous redhead that she thought of taking up her skills in sword fighting more seriously.

She may seem like a normal Dragon Slayer but she is able to attack with water, ice and blue flames, which are ice driven to an extremely cold point. Her hair is similar to Jellal's, but barely reaching her shoulder and slightly curled up, coloured a unique royal azure blue hue. Also, she is part Exceed, having fused with her Exceed, Pextalius, hence the ability to utilise Aera Magic.

Her dragon mentor is none other than Queen Aquaria of Water Dragons, one of the strongest Elemental Dragons with a form of hidden magic, with relations to the Celestial Spirit Aquarius the Water Bearer.