Katelyn's POV (3)

I was running. I was running & I didn't know how to stop. I just kept going & going & going until I came to a cliff. I fell & I screamed. I shut my eyes as tight as I could, hoping this was all just a bad dream. It was quiet for a few minutes. I opened my eyes to find myself in a roller coaster car.

'What's going on?' I thought, 'where am I?'

The car started moving slowly, & sped up quickly. I saw memory after memory flashing before my eyes. Then, the car came to a hault. It was one specific memory. One that I could never forget.

"Kate? Kate! Wake up!" Eve said, shaking me in my bed to wake me up.

"What..?" I groaned.

"Wake up!!" She said again.

I rolled over. "Go away," i said annoyed. She could tell i was annoyed.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked, sitting on the bed next to me.

"Nothing, i just want to be left alone." I replied simply.

"Is this about Anthony?" She asked worriedly.

My eyes welled with tears. I could never love anyone as much as I love Anthony. I missed him. Every minute of every waking day, I missed him. A tear slowly ran down my cheek.

"..."

"Kate, you know you can talk to me about it..." Eve said, going to rub my back.

"No. No I can't." I replied as I flinched away from her.

She was annoyed. I was being so stubborn & I had made her mad. I didn't like making people mad. Especially not her.

"You don't have to be so bitchy about it," she mumbled. "He's gone anyway, what does it matter?"

My blood boiled. He was dead & she knew how much I loved him.

"He killed himself, remember?" She said.

I snapped. Something in me snapped.

"HE DIDNT FUCKING KILL HIMSELF, EVE. SETH KILLED HIM. ITS NOT HIS FUCKING FAULT. YOU KNOW I LOVED HIM NOW JUST PISS OFF & LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE." I screamed.

It was silent for a good 5 minutes. She got off the bed & just stared at me.

"Just... just go.." I said quietly.

"...huh?" She asked.

"JUST GO."

And sure enough, she left.

'SNAP OUT OF IT KATELYN, SNAP OUT OF IT!' I yelled at myself. I was sobbing helplessly. Nothing & no one ever knew about what happened between Eve & I. Seeing it again.. broke me.