Dally's POV (2)

I was headed to the lot. I had to clear my head after what I had done last night. I was drunk & didn't know what I was doing.

'Katelyn, listen to me please. Last night was a mistake & I am so so sorry. I didn't mean to do what I did, I was drunk!' I thought. 'No no no, she wouldn't forgive me if I said that.

Suddenly I saw someone running. Is that Johnny? And then another person. Katelyn? I ran behind a house to see what was going on.

"Johnny!" I heard her call out. "JOHNNY!" She called out once more as she fell to the ground.

'Aw FUCK!' I thought. I ran over to get her but Johnny had beat me to it.

There were tears streaming down his face & it was all red.

"Johnny??" I said, running over to them. He was kneeling down trying to check on her.

He looked up at me with the most hurt & angry face I'd ever seen.

"What do you want Dallas." He said sternly.

"Johnny, are you ok? What the fuck happened?" I asked.

"YOU. YOURE WHAT HAPPENED." He screamed.

I took a step back. "What...what do you mean?" I asked.

"YOU. IF IT HADNT BEEN FOR YOU SHE WOULDNT HAVE WENT TO SLEEP WITH THEM SHE WOULDNT HAVE CUDDLED THEM I WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN JEALOUS I WOULDNT HAVE RAN OUT SHE WOULDNT HAVE CHASED AFTER ME & THIS WOULDNT HAVE FUCKING HAPPENED. JUST GO DALLAS." He screamed with more tears streaming down his face.

I stepped back some more. I was shocked. He had never went off like that before. Never.

"...fine..." I simply said, as I started running in the other direction.