Katelyn's POV (2)

'Oh god. Here I go into my hell hole.' I thought, as I walked in the door of my parents' house. They began screaming & before I could say a word, my father struck my face. I fell to the ground & tried not to cry. Not in front of them. Not to be called a crybaby or a bitch. Not anymore.

"YOU GONNA LAY THERE & POUT YOU STUPID WHORE?!" My mother yelled.

"OR ARE YOU GOING TO ACTUALLY FIGHT BACK THIS TIME?!" My father yelled.

I picked myself up off the ground. I held the left side of my face & went as fast as I could to my bedroom. I slammed & locked the door & cried as I got ready.

"YOU AINT GOING NO WHERE NO MORE YOUNG'N," my mother yelled through my door. "I'M SICK OF YOU HANGING OUT WITH THOSE HOODLUMS."

I had enough. I flung my bed room door open & stared into the face of my mother.

"THEY AREN'T FUCKING HOODLUMS YOU GOOD-FOR-NOTHING TWAT! SAY ONE MORE GODDAMNED WORD ABOUT THEM & I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING VOCAL CHORDS OUT!" I screamed, staring her dead in her eyes.

She was silent. She couldn't believe I had just stood up to her. My father heard me & ran over. When he saw how close I was to my mother's face, he pushed me back.

"You're staying in this room & you ARE NOT COMING OUT!" He screamed as he slammed & locked the door from the outside.

I finished getting ready & climbed out my bedroom window, sobbing . I started down the street to the lot. I noticed a mustang driving around. It made me anxious. The only people that owned mustangs were the socs . And lord know they didn't like us greasers. As I approached the lot, the mustang got closer. I went to sit on the ground & some drunk socs, including the ones that had attacked me when I met the boys, got out & headed towards me. I was scared, but I wasn't gonna back down. They came at me & I jumped up.

"Hey there, pretty thang," the leader soc, Bob said,"I've just gotta know, why's a pretty little lady like you hangin' with those bottom-feeders?"

"Go away, Bob. I don't feel like fighting today." I replied.

"Oh, I'm not here for a fight. I'm here for a fuck." He sad with a weird grin on his face.

My face got hot. I was scared. I didn't know what him & the other socs were gonna do. I drew out my switchblade & they pinned me to the ground.

"JOHNNY!" I yelled. "PONYBOY!! DARRY! SODA! DALLY! KAILEE! HELP!!"

"Shut up, slut!" Bob screamed, as he struck me with a lead pipe across the top of my head. Everything went black.