Katelyn's POV (1)

It was a crisp warm day. I was walking to the park with Ponyboy, Dallas, & Johnny. We were all good friends. After they had saved me from the Soc Bob trying to kill me, they had accepted me into the Curtis gang. Nobody in the gang really knew much about me, except for Kailee & Sodapop. Johnny & Dally had been the ones to take me to the hospital, but Darry, Soda, & Two-bit had been the ones to take on the socs. I had sort of fallen for Dally & Johnny that night. Johnny was hovering over me trying to wake me & when I woke, I saw his kind, gentle eyes. Dally had been the one to carry me to my hospital bed. They started visiting me everyday in the hospital until I got out. Then, they had asked me to join the gang. And, of course, I accepted.

"Kate? Kate!" Dally said, trying to get my attention.

"Huh? Oh! Sorry, I was thinking for a minute." I replied, my face turning red from embarrassment.

"You're ok. Well, do you guys wanna go to the movies?" Dally asked.

"I mean, sure," I replied.

"Alright. We'll meet at the DX later tonight. I've gotta go take care of some things. See you guys later!" Dally said, as he ran off into the road.

"So, what are we gonna do until then?" Ponyboy asked.

"Well, I've gotta go change. You guys wanna meet at the lot in 15 minutes?" I said.

"We could come with you, if you want?" Johnny said shyly.

"No no no, that's ok. I'll just meet you guys there or if y'all ain't there, I'll come to the house to get you. Ok?"

"Alrighty then. See you in a few, Katelyn." Ponyboy said.

I gave them both a hug & headed to my house. I'm glad they didn't come with me. It would be literal hell.