Entry 12: One Day

"One day, you'll look into her brown eyes and you'll think of me. You'll think of how my eyes wrinkle when I smile or how it loses focus when I'm thinking. You'll remember the intensity of my state and the passion that fills it. You will yearn for those two eyes that knew you too well but not even once judged you.

One day, you'll touch her hair but you'll miss that way my hair filled the gaps of your fingers. You will think how how you loved to play with tendrils curling your palms. You'll remember the face you tried to whenever you tuck the hair with the back of your palm.

One day, you'll walk hand in hand on a lazy day. You thought that day was going so well, so perfect until you see pieces of me everywhere you go. Pains of regret hit you because you realized how good you had it until you messed it up.

One day, you'll walk by and see me. You'd see how I smile at someone and it hits you how that smile used to be for you, and you alone. One day you'll realize you traded a rose for a daisy." Jessica looked up from the reading table and all eyes were in her

"Oh my god." James the director whispered
"That was beautiful Jessica, honesty."

"Thank you."

"Guys, I think we can stop call backs we have our girl."

"Buzzzz! Buzzzzz!"
Reaching in her back tom ford bag, Jessica searched for her ringing phone
A smile appeared across her face when she saw caller ID

"Hey baby!"

"Hey babygirl! How'd it go?"

"Went well, I'm leaning towards an optimistic side of things on this one."

"Yes! Whooo!" He cheered through the phone

"Haha! I know! This one is a is a very emotional character, and today was only a table reading"

"Well, they have the best."

"Oh shhh. But anyway I'm on my way home, what do you want for dinner?"

"Well I'm good with whatever you want, the girls went out, and Walker just asked me to bring him over to nicks house, so looks like it's you and me tonight."

To be honest, she loved her children but tonight she needed one on one with her lover. She wanted and cuddle night.

"Oh okay. Maybe if you don't mind we have a movie night. You and me, open that bottle of wine you just bought, I can pick up a pizza?"

"Sounds perfect. I'll order, and I'll see you in a little?"

"You bet, okay I love you, I'll talk you in a little",

"Bye baby"