Entry 4: Listen to Me

"I'd give anything to rewind and let you in, anything for you to forgive me. Every time I see so much as a glimpse of you I feel the guilt in my chest and my head starts to spin, but not a good way like the feeling I got when you wrapped your arms me that one cold night, more like when your about to pass out. Truth is not being with you only makes me miss you more than ever. And, I can't even listen to my favorite song because I feel a put in my stomach that I can never seem to get rid of. I still catch myself looking for you even though I know you don't want to see me. I fucked up, I fucked up, I fucked up. It's all I can think about and it's driving me insane to think about how if I hadn't ruined it, that I would still have you. It's over though I know that, you stopped talking to me. You stopped looking at me they way you use to. But, I still get butterflies when you look my way. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry and I love y-"

"Danny?" A women's voice called from inside the apartment
"-who's there"

"Oh my god." Jessica whispered
"-I'm so sorry."

"Jessica, I...I don't know what to say."

"I..." her voice cracked

"Danny?" The women called again

"Give me a minute!"
Danny turned back around and she was gone. Jessica left.

No.

"Jess!" He yelled running down the stairs trying to get to her before she left

In her car she sat crying.
"Damn it!" She screamed

She was too late.

The rain poured harder and harder. Putting the car in reverse she pulled out, and away from him. Forever. Just as she put the car in drive, and hard hand pulled open her door, and yanked her out.

"Danny?"

"Listen to me. I love you. What you said before. That's not true. You are gorgeous. Every time I look at you I get chills. And I wanted to call you. I wanted to call you everyday...because I love you." He confessed

"I'm so sorry."

"I know."

"I love you." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her.

He kissed her slowly. Like the earth was in slow motion waiting for them to catch up. Time was no longer existent. Her checks turned a rosie red, and her tears were now of joy. He held her tight in his arms. Never wanting to let go.