Forgiveness

The steps seemed to echo through the halls of the Team Valor headquarters.

The trainers that were there froze when they saw Noire, but he couldn't care less; he needed to speak with Candela.

His mind had only one question...

"Where was Blanche?"

Normally, he didn't want anything to do with Candela, but he was getting despite, if he was honest with himself.

And there was no way he would speak to Spark, a dimwit in his eyes.

Candela sat, running through all kinds of different reports and other documents she had. Suddenly, a knock came to the door.

"Come in" Candela's voice spoke, tearing the silence that was once there in the office.

Noire stepped through, closing the door behind him.

Candela looked up.

"Oh dear God, what do you want, Noire?"

Noire rolled his eyes, sitting down.

"Nice to see you too, sweetheart"

Candela rolled her eyes, looking at Noire afterwards.

"Mhm. But seriously, what do you need? You never come and chit chat randomly, I know you..."

"Do you know by any chance where is Blanche is?"

"No, and I really couldn't care"

Noire groaned, looking around.

"What's wrong, psychic trash? Ya' frustrated?" Candela snickered.

"Oh shut up, flame witch"

"The one and only" Candela smirked, laughing.

"Oh, oh. If I only had power over your little mind..."

"What would you do, psych boy?"

"Oh, the dirty little things I'd do..."

"... You always have to mess it up, don't you?"

"But, since there is nothing here for me, I might as well leave" Noire said to Candela.

"Well sorry to leave you hanging babe but I gotta go" Noire got up, walking to the office door, looking behind him one last time.

"Bye, Noire" Candela said, while she shooed Noire out.

He left the Valor Headquarters with a small smirk in his face, thinking about her good comebacks.

_______________________________________

After a little bit of Candela getting lost in her head, thinking, she did wonder the same as Noire...

Where was Blanche at?

Even though she didn't really care for her, she still wanted to know where Blanche was, after all.

It wasn't normal to just disappear out of thin air, in Blanche's perspective.

She got up from her chair, walking to her office door, heading to one of the professors in the headquarters, Professor Rain.

"Professor Rain?" Candela slowly slid inside the room, looking around.

"Yes Candela?" Rain responded with a sweet yet timid voice.

"If you know where Blanche is, tell me. I need to talk to her as soon as possible"