Chapter 8- wedding

The cake, makeup and dress that Claudia wears above^
Listen to say you won't let go by James Arthur.

The cake, makeup and dress that Claudia wears above^Listen to say you won't let go by James Arthur

The soft music plays, the white carpet beneath me is oddly still. The man at the end is not someone who I have loved, or am in love with. He's Isaac Miller, the man who ruined my life for a treaty.

His blue eyes stare at me intently, it somehow feels he can see me through the veil.

I hope not.

His suit is neat, a common one. Black and white, his hair is neatly brushed back and he has an emotionless face on as he looks me up and down, he then smiles.

Many people who I do not know are here, most of them are businessmen I think. I'm glad that my best friend, Aaliyah is here. She hates Amelia too! I haven't really talked to her much lately with all this crap that's going on.

My arm is hooked with my dads, a man that I somehow still love but hate. He should be walking me down the isle to a man I love.

But he gave me away to a man that I do not love, yet like. Once we are at the end he unhooks our arms and places my hands in Zac's, I meet his blue eyes.

The man holding a book smiles, "we are bought here today to unite two people in love."

I almost roll my eyes, they wouldn't see anyway due to the veil.

This is it, the moment everyone's been waiting for. Everyone but me.

"Do you Isaac Stone Miller, take Claudia Rose Richardson to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold in sickness and in health. To love and to care?" The priest asks.

"I do," he responds.

"Now, do you Claudia Rose Richardson take Isaac Stone Miller to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold in sickness and in health. To love and to care?"

So many thoughts are swarming around in my head, I want to shout NO! But I can't, I look out at the crowd. Everyone is looking at me, mother is smiling, father is leaning forward in his seat.

The ones you love the most hurt you the most. I will always question why I made this choice, why I said yes, it was my fathers fault. But my own heart stopped as I softly said to the man that I don't and will never love; "Yes."

He slides the rings on my finger, in front of the engagement ring. It's a set, the first the first one has diamonds on it and curves to meet the big one, the middle which is the biggest one has a massive diamond in the middle with little diamond on the outside and the ending one connects to the big one, having diamonds on them as well.