Chapter 31- Hidden

I forgot to share this amazing cover by @violentpurple

Isaac's Pov.

"Where is she!?" I growl slamming my fist onto the table. My fist breaks through the table and the splinters dig into my skin but I can't seem to care.

She's gone! She left! And all because of me.

I always have to mess up, things we're going good then I said that out of pure anger. I didn't want her to go to school! She could've gotten hurt yet again and it would be my worst nightmare seeing what I saw again. Her arm is broken, she needs to be careful!

"Valentino, FIND HER!" I scream at him desperately, I need to know where she is so I know she's safe and can go and get her. But she isn't replying, maybe it's understandable..... Okay it's understandable. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow, he shakes his head at me. I turn to Willow, "Willow, tell him to find her; please." I'm pleading, she bites her lip and looks at him.

He gives her a look and she frowns, "Val, please." She softly whispers, he shakes his head at her. Willow looks at me sadly and shrugs her shoulders, I growl under my breath.

"She needs time to herself so be respectful and give her the time she needs so get off my back about it Isaac. Can't you pay someone with your money to find her? But then again, you can't make her hate you more than she already does am I right?" My jaw clenches and I take a step forward. I lung at him grabbing his collar, he doesn't seem affected. He grabs my arm and twists it behind my back, I spin around and cross my arms over my chest after retrieving it.

"Stop it!" Willow exclaims. Valentino looks at her, she looks stressed. Bags are under her brown eyes and her brown hair is frizzed up. She also looks like she could break down any moment, "I can't sleep, I'm so tired, now this. Just stop!" She cries, have you ever cried because you're so tired? That's how Willow is most likely feeling at this very moment.

Val looks at her in worry and stalks over to her, he sits down and pulls her to his chest tightly. "C'mon angel, you need sleep," he softly says to her, she looks up at him tiredly and her lip wobbles.

"I do?" She whines. This proves how tired she is. But seeing them only reminds me of how Claudia and I could be, I stuff up all the time and it sucks! He smiles and chuckles nodding down at her, he lays her on her back so her head is in his lap. Val runs his hands through her hair and looks at me yet again as Willow drifts into deep slumber.

"Just give her space; you've hurt her too much." I grumble in distaste under my breath at what Valentino says and sigh running a hand through my hair. I turn on the television and straight away a picture of Claudia and I comes up which makes me furrow my eyebrows.

"When will they tell the truth? We have just received information from a reliable source that their marriage is a fake! Looks like whatever lies you say can't make us believe you anymore. The Claudiac couple does not exist, it is all fake. The marriage is an arranged marriage because Isaac Miller had forced it since the Richardson's owed him money that even they the millionaires they are couldn't afford. Well looks like Claudia and Isaac are not really a couple," I throw the remote at the television and let out a roar in anger.

Did she tell them?

I stand up pushing the couch over, I slam my foot down on the glass coffee table, I rip the curtains off and I smash the window while Valentino is trying to stop me. So Titus walks in the room and holds me back, "DID SHE F*CKING TELL THEM!?" I roar out in anger. "I NEED TO SEE HER! Take me to her right now Valentino," I order, Willow looks at me with wide eyes.

"Just do it Val," he looks at her- his weakness and sighs grumbling words under his breath that I can't make out.
||
My fists bang on the door and after a moment the door opens and I come face to face with the girl herself. Her curly hair is all over the place and her brown eyes have bags under them. Her eyes widen and she goes to slam the door but I stick my foot out stopping the door from closing on me. Instead I push open the door and charge in, "did you tell them?" I demand her.

She furrows her eyebrows, "tell who what?" Claudia asks me in confusion, I growl.

"You know! Did you tell them that our marriage is arranged, that I forced you into it? YOU BETTER NOT HAVE!" She looks at me with wide eyes.

"No I didn't do anything, so don't accuse me and get out," her tanned hand points to the door, I grab her wrist and she growls in frustration. "Let go of me!" I pull her to my chest and I can finally breath, I smell her all of her. Now I realise how much I have missed her, how much I like her and how much I wish that this marriage was real. Because I love her.

"Really now?" She nods firmly, I study her face then release her when I don't see any signs of her lying to me.

"Then who told them?" I run a hand through my hair out of frustration and release a breath of air.

She thinks for a moment before her eyes widen, "my father accused me of saying that he was cheating on me and ever since the incident he's been under the radar. What if my mum made up all of this?" Her eyes widen and realisation and she straightens her posture and grabs her keys. "We have to go to my place!" I follow her small frame out the door and into the car, she drives quickly, too quickly. And she has a brown arm?We are both silent.

Claudia parks outside her house and gets out, I follow behind her as she runs inside. She turns many corners until we both see her mother sitting on the couch drinking a cup of coffee, she looks up and her eyes widen. Standing she mutters, "Claudia."

"Did you do it?" Claudia cuts to the chase, her mum stares in confusion and looks at a fuming me then recognition comes across her face. "You did it! You made up all those lies that dad 'cheated' on you, you told them that Isaac and I's relationship was a fake. And you got me in trouble! Look what my so called father did to me, he hit me and all because of you!" She screams at her.

"I didn't mean for it to happen," Claudia shakes her head.

"I hate you. I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" She screams picking up a vase and throwing it at the wall. "YOU RUINED MY LIFE! Don't ever talk to me again," with that she runs out of the house leaving me behind.

||
Sorry that I haven't been updating a lot lately, I'll try and update more for you all.

But please comment, vote and share.

Keely