Chapter 11- Warning

Uh I got the new update on my phone and I deeply regret it

The music is blaring, Aaliyah went to the toilet which I have no clue where it's located

I shrug to myself and eye the alcohol, as soon as the bouncers saw me they let Aaliyah and I in.

Must be because I'm Isaac's 'wife.'God I hate having that title, I'd rather be miss Claudia Rose Richardson rather then Mrs Claudia Rose Miller.

That sounds so bad....

The last time I drank was not good, the next day I had a massive hang over and couldn't remember a thing.

I sigh and walk to the bar, "a shot of tequila please," I mutter, he eyes me.

"Can I see some identity?" My eyes widen, I didn't bring my ID cause I didn't get asked last time. Why am I so stupid and just assumed they wouldn't ask?

I look around and spot Aaliyah, our eyes meet and she walks over. I smile at the man and hold a finger up to him, "Aaliyah do you have my purse, this man has asked for my ID?" Her eyes widen then she clears her throat. She rummages through her bag she brought which we decided to put our things it but when she doesn't find it she scratches her head harshly in annoyance.

"Sir, this lady here does not need ID to get alcohol." Aaliyah firmly says.

The man raises a bushy eyebrow and leans forward,"and why is that miss?"

Aaliyah smirks sitting down on the stool and leans forward, "well she is mr Isaac Millers wife," his eyes widen and he looks at me.

"Oh my god, you are! I'm so sorry you just look so different, not that it's a bad thing it's just I've never seen you really wear makeup and a dress because you say that you don't like wearing makeup. Now I'm just blubbering, here is one shot of tequila."

We both snicker at his embarrassment and fear, well I could get him fired but I would never do that. That's really the only reason why he is frightened.

"Make that two," Aaliyah smirks then whispers into my ear, "oh this is gonna be a good night."

I silently agree with her, but I wasn't prepared for what was to come.
                                  ~~
Aaliyah and I dance together, holding red cups in our hands and completely blasted.

I feel someone place there hands on my hips and look back to see a guy with black hair, brown eyes and tan skin smirking.

I shrug to myself and sway my hips, he chuckles and I smirk. Liyah wags her eyebrows up and down, I laugh.