Chapter 28- sleepovers

"Hey, Claudia!" I spin around, my wet hair slaps me across the face and I sigh aggravated and remove my hair from my cheek

"Hey, Claudia!" I spin around, my wet hair slaps me across the face and I sigh aggravated and remove my hair from my cheek. Willow grins and shakes her head, "want to sleep over tonight?" I sigh in disappointment.

"I can't sorry, I have uni tomorrow." She quirks an eyebrow and shakes her head, "um, yeah I do."

"No, it's a public holiday tomorrow!" She exclaims and I grin, oh my god how could I forget?

"Yessss," I grin saying yes because there's a public holiday. "Okay then yeah, I can sleep over but Aaliyah won't be able to. She is going somewhere, I asked her if she  wants to do something and she said no she can't because her parents organised something," I shrug.

"Oh okay... well let's go to your room and pack your stuff!" We aren't even going to tell the guys... like, they don't need to know every single detail. Do they need to know when we have our next period too? They'll figure it out. Shrugging I throw an Australia Day shirt and some black shorts into a small bag, I grab my toiletries like tooth brush, hair brush and toothpaste then I put on my flip flops and throw my phone charger in there then a block of chocolate that was hidden in a draw. "Is it okay if I invite my best friend, Nova?" She asks," I grin and nod.

"Of course it's okay! I'd love to meet her." Willow smiles, thinking to herself as we walk down the stairs. When Zac and Val appear out of nowhere and notice the bag I'm holding they furrow their eyebrows and look between the two of us in confusion.

"What's happening now?" Isaac groans running a hand through his tousled black hair.

"Sleepovers! We're also inviting her friend named Nova, it's going to be pretty cool," I explain to the two of them. Valentino shakes his head and mutters something under his breath.

"I'm sure that Mike would want her all to himself girls," Val grumbles. I freeze. Mike? Nova? MIKE AND NOVA?! Pieces of the jig-saw puzzle start to come together so I can see a clearer picture. Nova is the one they were referring to as Mike's girl, she was the one who couldn't make it. They are married!

"Oh my god, why didn't any of you tell me that Nova is Mike's wife?!" I exclaim looking between the three of them. They all look at each other and burst out laughing, um, how is this so funny?

"We hadn't even talked about Nova, babe," Zac chuckles, ignoring the butterflies in my stomach I scowl at him placing a hand on my hip. "Okay! Let's have this sleepover!" Isaac exclaims in a girly high pitched voice, I shake my head and storm outside to the car. When Willow, Val and Zac step outside they're all laughing and I frown. Val grabs Willow's hand and leads her to his car and Zac just walks over to me with a small smile. He opens my door and I stare at him in surprise, what is he doing?